Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney says Tigers have all the pieces to be elite in 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney says Tigers have all the pieces to be elite in 2018

Feb 14, 2018, 7:01 AM

Swinney says Tigers have all the pieces to be elite in 2018

Clemson has made the College Football Playoff each of the last three seasons, playing for the National Championship in 2015 and winning it all in 2016. The Tigers lost to Alabama in this year’s Sugar Bowl, but head coach Dabo Swinney said the Tigers have all the pieces to make another playoff run. They have all the pieces to be elite. Photo by Peter Casey / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Swinney says Tigers have all the pieces to be elite in 2018

Feb 14, 2018, 7:09 AM

Who dos Derion Kendrick remind you of in the history of WRU? I watched him in NC vs SC Shrine game. He needs a little size but I think he will be special. He and Ross will give some of our WR’s some competition.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2018, 8:29 AM

I saw DK play some the past few years. He is a special athlete, even amongst the past local special athletes. Of which there are many in the NFL right now. This kid can flat out move and has insane elusiveness. He was a good enough QB that he went 18-18 throwing one game. Saw him throw many deep balls. But you never know when these guys show up if they can deal with being way down the depth chart. Anxious to see Potter kick off too, I don’t see other teams returning kickoffs the next few years. He can put them out of the back of the end zone. Future is bright hope they don’t get full of themselves and not work with urgency.

Kendrick reminds me of

Feb 14, 2018, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Swinney says Tigers have all the pieces to be elite in 2018 ]

Spiller. From the small amount I have seen of him he looks like a slightly taller version of Spiller in the way he moves. Probably not as fast as Spiller, but then who is (other than Jacoby Ford)?

Re: Kendrick reminds me of

Feb 15, 2018, 1:01 AM

Spiller. From the small amount I have seen of him he looks like a slightly taller version of Spiller in the way he moves. Probably not as fast as Spiller, but then who is (other than Jacoby Ford)?

I think Feaster could give ol C.J. a run for his money...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2018, 8:12 AM

Nice post DH. I remember the past preseason hopes and doubts too well to forget to savor a really great team in the making. Yeah, there is still spring, summer and fall camps to round out the starting roster, but this year's Tigers can be special. As you point out, all the pieces are there. I think they will because our coaches are experienced and proven winners at the championship level. Looking forward to another Tiger championship team.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2018, 11:12 AM

I agree completely. One BIG thing this team will have is exceptional veteran leadership. Wilkins, Renfrow, Kelly B (whether he starts or not) and probably several others are pretty much extensions of the coaching staff on the field. It will make everyone on the team elevate their game to keep pace. This is huge and can make the difference between being “elite” and being just really good.
I can’t wait to see this team go all the way. GO TIGERS!!! ALL IN!!!

Feb 14, 2018, 8:41 AM

:)

Somebody overslept

Feb 14, 2018, 11:01 AM

Hope you were resting up so you can beam your amazing powers all the way down to Tallahassee

:)

Is the tweaking to the practices so that we can get

Feb 14, 2018, 12:20 PM

the backup QBs more time? Because that's what needs to be done.

Feb 15, 2018, 3:00 PM

Can't wait for Spring Ball to begin. Should be another great season.

Feb 21, 2018, 10:06 PM

Unless we have better game plans on offense and better play calling we will not reach our potential with the talent that is available.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic