Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney kicks off political career by coaching the politicians
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney kicks off political career by coaching the politicians

Mar 1, 2017, 7:58 AM

Swinney kicks off political career by coaching the politicians

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney could very well have been kicking off a gubernatorial or presidential campaign with the speech he gave in front assembled lawmakers Tuesday afternoon. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Swinney kicks off political career by coaching the politicians

Mar 1, 2017, 8:05 AM

There were a lot of "amens" going on from the gallery!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 9:20 AM

I very much appreciate the gesture of the sign recognizing the accomplishment of Clemson FB and our win of the 2016 National Championship. Thanks to whom ever is responsible but, you couldn't put one of those signs up in front of the Lexington sheriffs department and it be protected from being vandalized within a week. As much as I would love to drive by and see these signs, please don't waste any money putting them up within 75 miles of cooterlumbia in any direction. I would rather that we didn't have any around cooterlumbia and to see it defaced by vandals that cooterlumbia is full of. Like I've said, thanks very much for the gesture, but don't bother!!! It is sad, and yes I would hate to see one of those signs congratulating the Gamecock nation for that same kind of success. Yes, if the success shoe was on the other foot and it was them, I would talk plenty of junk about it to whom ever would listen, but never in this life time would I ever lift a hand to deface it in anyway. I'm very thankful that I'm not anything like, and I don't act or think anything like the majority of that thug fan base!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Swinney kicks off political career by coaching the politicians ]

As well there should have been. It was worthy, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 9:39 AM

Every time I see a link to one of Dabo's speeches my 1st thought is, "I don't want to read a speech." And each time I follow the link, I am blessed. This man is a total blessing. I hope those politicians took in what he said to them.

Mar 1, 2017, 9:55 AM

As a public servant for over 30 years, I've never been more proud of our coach and university as I was yesterday at the state house. He absolutely schooled those politicians. Everyone in this State should be very proud that Dabo is here.

I can tell you one thing - there were a lot of Amens yesterday but it was a lot of confetti too. Myself included !!!!

What a speech, what a man. "Mike Drop" if there ever was one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 11:17 AM

We are truly blessed to have this man as a leader , coach and representative of our university. So inspirational to everyone that hears his message.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 11:49 AM

Wow. He just SCHOOLED them. I am always amazed at what an incredible public speaker Dabo is, and I think it's natural. It certainly doesn't appear to be rehearsed. As everyone has already noted, we are truly blessed to have such a great man at our university, molding men into leaders.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic