Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney and Saban trade good-natured barbs during Thursday press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney and Saban trade good-natured barbs during Thursday press conference

Dec 7, 2017, 7:08 PM

Swinney and Saban trade good-natured barbs during Thursday press conference

The College Football Playoff Semifinal head coaches press conference in Atlanta was all about Kirby Smart. Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney traded good-natured barbs. (Photo by Phil Ellsworth, ESPN)
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lil Nickey's almost as tall as the trophy....

Dec 7, 2017, 7:10 PM

...lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Lil Nickey's almost as tall as the trophy....

Dec 7, 2017, 8:16 PM

That's funny, listening to him on radio interview he reminds me of Duke's coach K. Ole ratty himself.

And Kirby Smart looks like the Dr. Pepper guy...

Dec 8, 2017, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Lil Nickey's almost as tall as the trophy.... ]

Especially when you see him wearing that visor on the sidelines.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Swinney and Saban trade good-natured barbs during Thursday press conference

Dec 7, 2017, 7:18 PM

:)

Re: New Story: Swinney and Saban trade good-natured barbs during Thursday press conference

Dec 7, 2017, 7:30 PM

Where can I watch the entire press conference?

Saban actually looks a lot taller there than I expected!***

Dec 7, 2017, 7:47 PM

Dec 7, 2017, 8:08 PM

The coaches are stuck between a rock and a bad spot when others know who they voted for, and when it's brought up with a media person at a bad time. That person should be tared and feathered and never allowed back at an event as that one. I call his kind a snitching S O B!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Short Seasons

Dec 7, 2017, 8:21 PM

I couldn't agree more about the 10 or whatever week season being what makes CFB special. Every week will make you or break you and not many will make it to the end. I would hate for the extended season ruin CFB like it has other sports that have become irrelevant. I love baseball but there's no way I could keep up with a season of Major League baseball. Way too many games.

Dec 7, 2017, 8:33 PM

Why do media always want to change what we have now. Leave it alone, especially when we're on the the CFP prep timeframe. Seems to me there are relevant items of interest.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 9:26 PM

I honestly believe we’re going to win our second straight national championship.

Dec 8, 2017, 10:06 AM

I agree wholeheartedly. :)

Dec 8, 2017, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Swinney and Saban trade good-natured barbs during Thursday press conference ]

No question in my mind either , we are the most balanced team left , and our defense is one of the best in big games .
After we eliminate Bama , we'll have a week to prep for yet another one-dimensional team ..be it running it or throwing it , but neither can do both effectively wnough in my opinion .
I am in OU's corner because I wanna see Mayfield have a meltdown while we are wrapping up our second straight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

And I want Boulware on our sidelines getting in...

Dec 8, 2017, 10:59 AM

Mabel Fields head.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And I want Boulware on our sidelines getting in...

Dec 8, 2017, 11:11 AM

how many "Get Back Guys" are allowed on the sideline at one time?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is Saban sitting down?***

Dec 7, 2017, 10:56 PM

Dabo

Dec 8, 2017, 7:20 AM

Notice how Dabo is smiling more than the others? I think he knows something! We gonna win again:).

Dec 8, 2017, 7:32 AM

With all the money those 4 have; someone needs to introduce them to a tailor. Look like they been rushed over to Burlington coat factory right before a funeral.

Dec 8, 2017, 7:47 AM

Took the words out of my mouth. How insulting by all 4 of them

Dec 8, 2017, 10:55 AM

At least Dabo and Nicky are smiling. The other two look like Mafia hit guys.

Dec 8, 2017, 10:11 AM

Is Saban standing one step down on the podium ?

If he isn't there , he will be about 00:30 on Jan . 2nd

DB23

Dabo is right on the money with bowls

Dec 8, 2017, 10:14 AM

Every game of the season matters, it's an opportunity to win the last game of the season, and it gives a lot of players and families a reward for their hard work.

Bet the arkansas guy plays the banjo.....

Dec 8, 2017, 10:58 AM

just sayin

Love the North Carolina reference. "Our guys, they actually

Dec 15, 2017, 6:23 AM

go to class." Surprised that hasn't gotten more airplay.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: North Carolina?

Dec 15, 2017, 6:37 AM

Man, that was a shot at the other three on that stage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic