Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: "Swag Surfin':" Clemson defense gets its swagger back with dance party
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: "Swag Surfin':" Clemson defense gets its swagger back with dance party

Oct 29, 2017, 1:13 AM

"Swag Surfin':" Clemson defense gets its swagger back with dance party

The music played over the loudspeaker in Clemson Memorial Stadium Saturday, and all of Clemson’s defensive linemen began to dance in unison to the beat. The dance moves elicited a cheer from the crowd, and the players used the moment to reassure themselves they had their swag back. Photo by Joshua S. Kelly / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#11 is a Baaaaad Man***

Oct 29, 2017, 4:06 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: "Swag Surfin':" Clemson defense gets its swagger back with dance party

Oct 29, 2017, 6:49 AM

Y'all need to play defense and stop acting the fool.Leave that stuff to the NFL.

Re: New Story: "Swag Surfin':" Clemson defense gets its swagger back with dance party

Oct 29, 2017, 7:02 AM

230 yards of total offense allowed by a team averaging nearly double that, 65 on one play that the D didn't quit on, saving 4 points...22 on another against the 2nd string...pretty sure they WERE playing D as well...our boys play well when they are having fun. That's just teenagers having fun, not acting a fool.

Oct 29, 2017, 7:44 AM

Tigerzouave.....shut up fool. The men of the Clemson defense shut down the boys of G Tech. They deserved to celebrate and I thought it was too cool .

Oct 29, 2017, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: "Swag Surfin':" Clemson defense gets its swagger back with dance party ]

Yeah. God forbid anybody have fun on a football field. Just be robots out there & show no emotion. That’s how you become a dominant defense.

Take a hike dude

Ya the D was Awesome! Keep on Swagging to the Music!***

Oct 29, 2017, 8:18 AM

Oct 29, 2017, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: "Swag Surfin':" Clemson defense gets its swagger back with dance party ]

Lighten up Francis

Oct 29, 2017, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: "Swag Surfin':" Clemson defense gets its swagger back with dance party ]

I’ve always tried to teach my kids there’s a time and place for everything. This was the right time and place for the defense to do this. It jacked up the crowd and the kids deserved a little celebration at this point in the game. If they did it at Syracuse or even in the first quarter of most games I probably wouldn’t like it. This was the right time and place. Rain games are so much fun!!!!!! The energy is just different.

GO TIGERS!!!

Oct 29, 2017, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: "Swag Surfin':" Clemson defense gets its swagger back with dance party ]

I bet you're fun at parties

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Oct 29, 2017, 8:29 AM

I thought it was so much fun! The whole crowd and the sidelines pepped up. And they can dance.

Oct 29, 2017, 11:37 AM

Doran should have pulled the ref down that called him out for "swag swimming" and showed him how to swim !! LOL. GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic