Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Sunday night update: Tigers prep for Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 4,133

New Story: Sunday night update: Tigers prep for Louisville

Sep 13, 2015, 5:57 PM

Sunday night update: Tigers prep for Louisville

Clemson’s focus will quickly shift to Louisville. Ninth-ranked Clemson (2-0) defeated Appalachian St. 41-10 Saturday in Death Valley but travels to Louisville for a Thursday primetime matchup against 0-2 Louisville, 34-31 losers at home to Houston Saturday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Sunday night update: Tigers prep for Louisville

Sep 13, 2015, 6:46 PM

I really hate playing a Louisville team that is better than their early season record says they are on a Thursday night game in their house. I hope that our guys aren't over looking them bc, we surly didn't play good enough on Saturday to be over looking any team with a pulse that I believe Louisville to have. Goooo Tigersssss, beat the red birds!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2015, 7:37 PM

I wish Coach Swinney would have commented on our kick-off coverage. That really needs some attention! Go Tigers!

We Do Need Fast Sure Fire Tacklers On Kickoff Coverage ----

Sep 13, 2015, 8:55 PM

Too many times returners are just zooming by our players going through wide open holes in our coverage. Louisville has got some very quick players that can take it to the endzone.

Louisville will be very strong that night at their place. They will be very powerful. Most of all they are very desperate for a win. Clemson has to be a lot more animalistic than them to make Louisville 0 and 3.

Sep 13, 2015, 10:16 PM

Need to shore up the snaps from center

Sep 13, 2015, 11:42 PM

Haven't seen guiermo make a bad snap....I think Norton should be moved to another spot and sure up that line with a fortified fort for d watson. Ps can we no just make number 9 our main back and make tie dye our power back in the redzone. I think that CJ Davidson is a good 3rd down back. But needs to play hybrid like percey Harvin.

Guillermo snapped it when Watson wasn't looking...

Sep 14, 2015, 10:31 AM

Luckily DW caught it. Next snap was also tough to handle.

In essence, both Norton and Guillermo have been bad.

You Boys really Still scared this is Clemson 2015

Sep 14, 2015, 12:15 AM

get some Balls about you...This Clemson Defense is the best in the Country and they will prove that! I think we are more talented up front from a NLF standard then even last year. I also think our secondary is scary Good. The Line backers are Good not NFL starters but good our Nickle back is good as heck Corner we are 4 deep with lockdown corners.....nobodies just gonna walk right through Clemson without Dabo putting in the scout team. Deshawn will play better the first quarter of that last game was probably rust he needed to beat off considering Dabo won't let him play more than an actual quarter without putting that turd Shitzler in who is a waste of time and will never Start and if he did I stop watching he's worse than Stoudt....So I think our running backs are ok I like to see us use Dye as our power back and use Gallman as our everyday back Davidson and Brooks to spell Gallman but inside the 20 Id like dye..... I want to see cain more on double moves and bombs he's very fast.

Replies: 7
| visibility 4,133
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic