Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Stephone Anthony on rivalry: "I think we are going to get it done"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Stephone Anthony on rivalry: "I think we are going to get it done"

Nov 22, 2014, 8:59 PM

Stephone Anthony on rivalry: "I think we are going to get it done"

Clemson's seniors told the media that their full attention has already turned to next week's rivalry game against South Carolina, and linebacker Stephone Anthony said he thinks the Tigers will be ready for the challenge. Photo by Joshua S. Kelly / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Stephone Anthony on rivalry: "I think we are going to get it done"

Nov 22, 2014, 9:25 PM

I know the defense can play with them. I just wish I could feel good about the offense. I hope Watson will be able to play if we need him. Knowing Dabo, he's going to give Cole the start and I get that. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To "play with them" ? Defense can flat out dominate them but

Nov 22, 2014, 9:35 PM

the O has to do their part.

Re: New Story: Stephone Anthony on rivalry: "I think we are going to get it done"

Nov 22, 2014, 9:26 PM

Lead the charge, Stephone!

Nov 22, 2014, 9:28 PM

I feel a good old fashioned Tiger beating Gamechickens coming on. Its been a while , but they are not good defensively ...and we are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 23, 2014, 7:37 AM

Interesting

Nov 22, 2014, 9:51 PM

Well the defense is the only part I feel good about. Without them , it would be a slaughter. We need the defense to dominate. Think pick six

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2014, 7:09 AM

Pick 6 is right. Although I think Kearse had one yesterday and appeared he ran in circles - like he'd been poisoned.

Is it me or does it seem that the players

Nov 23, 2014, 9:03 AM

Seem a little more motivated this year compared to the past years? Seems like they are truly ready for this streak to end. I sure hope so. No team should be beat us 5 in a row, especially Carolina. SC has been on these players minds since the offseason. I'm confident that if Cole plays like he did yesterday and our defense plays like they have been, we will get it done. Our defense is playing at a high level, that works in our favor

"We have been working hard for this" Whoa. I like it.***

Nov 23, 2014, 9:36 AM

"I think we are going to get it done"no one doubts the D

Nov 23, 2014, 2:10 PM

What we fans are worried about is the Offense. Its not just Stoudt we worry about having out there, its the whole O line! If Watson plays we will be in the drivers seat, if Stoudt plays then it will be a close game by numbers & will likely be a 4th quarter game because the D will get the turnovers we need to put some more points on the board. I just hope we put everything behind us & find a way to win this. I have faith in the D but not so much in the entire O line. Go tigers

My Prediction for game: 34-27 Clemson

"I think we are going to get it done"no one doubts the D

Nov 23, 2014, 2:11 PM

What we fans are worried about is the Offense. Its not just Stoudt we worry about having out there, its the whole O line! If Watson plays we will be in the drivers seat, if Stoudt plays then it will be a close game by numbers & will likely be a 4th quarter game because the D will get the turnovers we need to put some more points on the board. I just hope we put everything behind us & find a way to win this. I have faith in the D but not so much in the entire O line. Go tigers

My Prediction for game: 34-27 Clemson

I wish our players would remain silent this week

Nov 24, 2014, 12:21 AM

I don't want to risk anyone saying something that can be taken out of context and be used as bulletin board material. Let our actions on the field speak for you. Win and you can say whatever you want after the game.

And I do not want Dabo to rant or reply to any of Spurlid's silly taunts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic