Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Spring thoughts: Position battles and chasing championships
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,193

New Story: Spring thoughts: Position battles and chasing championships

Apr 18, 2016, 7:43 AM

Spring thoughts: Position battles and chasing championships

The dust has settled after a hectic nine months and the expectations begin. Clemson's players and coaches are talking championships, and with a loaded offense they should be. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes sir, spot the ball and lets ride***

Apr 18, 2016, 8:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

GET YOUR POPCORN READY!!!!!!!!!!!***

Apr 18, 2016, 8:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Offense looks like itll be a well oiled machine

Apr 18, 2016, 8:54 AM

Now Mr. Hood lets do one on the D. That is the side of the ball we are all holding our breath and crossing our fingers, toes, eyes arms, legs & any other body part all while praying & knocking on wood that we will have another stellar season. I have full faith in BV but he cant (no matter how hard he tries) get out there on the field. One way or the other we will love this team, lets go play ball! Go Tigers!

Same for special teams.*

Apr 18, 2016, 11:12 AM

nm

Re: New Story: Spring thoughts: Position battles and chasing championships

Apr 18, 2016, 9:10 AM

I know it is sort of a cop-out but it is mostly true. Tavien Feaster will decide if Tavien Feaster redshirts. A guy with that talent level has the opportunity to play early at least situationally. I believe that if he is committed to learning the playbook and staying in the best shape possible while recovering from shoulder surgery then he will have the opportunity. To cement playing time he will have to show the coaches he will be a committed, smart and trustworthy returner, demonstrate the dynamic playmaking ability out of the backfield that none of the current backs have, and show that when he plays as a back he knows pass blocking responsibilities.

I think if he shows he is ready he could be a dangerous offensive weapon as he has tremendous hands and breakaway speed to go with good size and a lot of moves. Gallman is a unique back. Long, lean but tough and elusive. Choice, Fuller, and Dye are all mostly cut from the same cloth. Feaster is probably a hair taller than the latter three and much faster than all of them.

Although...

Apr 18, 2016, 9:15 AM

Choice's talent level is way above Fuller and Dye.

Apr 18, 2016, 9:36 AM

I am sooo ready for an extraordinary season!!!!! Go Tigers!!!! #4

It just hit me- our OL is crazy good...

Apr 18, 2016, 10:54 AM

and still young. These guys are mostly sophomores. Wow, just wow. It's a good time to be a Tiger.

Re: It just hit me- our OL is crazy good...

Apr 18, 2016, 12:51 PM

That's one of my favorite things about this team. Morris is a Jr, and Guillermo is a senior. Everyone else mentioned in this article are underclassmen! Besides DW4, I think the OL was the #1 factor in us making the National Championship last year. It was a team effort of course, but this OL is unlike anything I've seen at Clemson. They're big, bad, athletic, and can compete (if not dominate) any team in the country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Defense wins Championships

Apr 18, 2016, 12:30 PM

There wasn't a single mention of them on here. Of course it was obvious that our defense was big, mean, and nasty during the Spring Game. However, I would like to know who is doing what and so forth. Oh well, can't have your cake and eat it too I suppose.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Apr 18, 2016, 12:42 PM

Now do one on the defense. Excellent article...I'd like the same detail but for the defense. We all already know the offense is going to be nasty. Go tigers!!

Apr 18, 2016, 1:02 PM

I believe Dabo has 5 goals every year.

1) Win the Division
2) Win the State Championship
3) Win the Conference
4) Win the Bowl Game
5) Win the National Championship

You might think usc is not a target - you need to ask Dabo.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

What the offense missed last......

Apr 18, 2016, 5:13 PM

year was Mike Williams.

Going be super good in 2016.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,193
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic