Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Spring practice: Players to watch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,949

New Story: Spring practice: Players to watch

Feb 21, 2017, 8:18 AM

Spring practice: Players to watch

Spring practice starts a week from tomorrow, and there are several players that bear watching through the spring and into the summer and even fall camp. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Spring practice: Players to watch

Feb 21, 2017, 8:31 AM

If only we Could watch....

Feb 21, 2017, 1:46 PM

John Simpson ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2017, 9:22 AM

Did I miss the name Hunter Renfrow? The best receiver from 2016 and should have been MVP in Chamipionship game?????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No need to watch him this spring

Feb 21, 2017, 10:24 AM

We know when the lights shine bright, Hunter will catch TDs.

You're Delusional. DW4 = MVP, Mike Williams = Best WR***

Feb 21, 2017, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Spring practice: Players to watch ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No need "to watch" players we already know about.

Feb 21, 2017, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Spring practice: Players to watch ]

Renfrow is a known quantity ... not what the article is addressing.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did I miss the name Hunter Renfrow? The best receiver from 2016 and should have been MVP in Chamipionship game?????

Feb 21, 2017, 9:52 AM

How do you post the same thing 3 times... I like the effect, I am now thinking the Hunter Renfraw should have been the MVP of the Natty! :)

Feb 21, 2017, 9:51 AM

Tee Higgins and Amari Rodgers, although they will not be in Spring Practice, will be the two "Cats" to watch. Betcha both will play as freshmen. GO TIGERS!!!

Feb 21, 2017, 11:07 AM

For some reason I have always been a fan of Garrett Williams and thought that he would eventually rise to a high level with the Tigers. He gets a lot of playing time primarily as a blocker but is rarely the target for key throws. Maybe he will improve in the off season and be a factor. Also don't forget that T Thompson will be back before spring ball is over and he is another key receiver waiting to play. It will be interesting to see if there are position changes in the spring. Lots of talent to work with. I expect no one is feeling sorry for the CLEMSON Tigers!

Big Milan Richard Fan Here

Feb 21, 2017, 9:41 PM

Looking for him to step up in 2016 ... next man up! As for Powell's return skills - looking forward to seeing them. Mighty mite may also jump in on return teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Iron Sharpens Iron

Feb 22, 2017, 7:10 PM

Besides the QB position - their is going to be some great position battles during spring ball and fall camp. I can see some being so close during spring that the difference will be - who puts in the most work between end of spring and start of fall camp!
Whoever the QB is: if they are at least halfway capable ( and I believe they are more than that) the Tigers should be able to move the football. WR won't be a problem. RB won't be a problem. OL is intact - just need to work on quality capable depth.

Only position I am really worried about is TE! CU has had a nice run of really good TE's. Hopefully, that streak continues with the guys who are on campus.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,949
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic