Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Roper scores 24 as Tigers swat Eagles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: Roper scores 24 as Tigers swat Eagles

Jan 31, 2015, 2:00 PM

Roper scores 24 as Tigers swat Eagles

Jordan Roper scored a career-high 24 points and Jaron Blossomgame added 16 as the Tigers jumped out to an early lead and never looked back in defeating Boston College 64-49 Saturday afternoon in Littlejohn Coliseum. Photo by Joshua S. Kelly / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm gonna say this now. No matter what

Jan 31, 2015, 2:05 PM

the rest of the season brings, Coach B has done a great job with this team. Love that they contest every possession and can win with determination no matter what the talent level of the other team or whether our shots are falling.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm gonna say this now. No matter what

Jan 31, 2015, 2:31 PM

I agree. BB is a great coach and a class act. We have two of the best all around coaches in the country in Dabo and Brownell. They win, recruit great kids, graduate their players, and win and lose with class. I hope we can keep these guys for a long time.

Re: I'm gonna say this now. No matter what

Jan 31, 2015, 2:46 PM [ in reply to I'm gonna say this now. No matter what ]

If he can get these guys to a 10-8 ACC record, he should be In serious consideration for ACC COY.

Re: New Story: Roper scores 24 as Tigers swat Eagles

Jan 31, 2015, 3:37 PM

Great wins consecutive weekends with football recruits on hand

Jan 31, 2015, 3:57 PM

like I said last week after the win... Keep building momentum! Maybe we can continue winning this weekend with a few commitments

Jan 31, 2015, 4:00 PM

He was sharp today. With the exception of the drought when bc switched up their D the guys played a pretty good entire game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Not to be Debbie downer but if we had talent w/ this effort

Jan 31, 2015, 4:08 PM

and coaching, then we'd have something. Great group of guys but until we have some elite players, we are going to look like a tommy Bowden coached basketball team. Well, that's not fair to brad but, you get the point.

Re: Not to be Debbie downer but if we had talent w/ this effort

Jan 31, 2015, 4:22 PM

Regardless of what you feel... continue to support these guys!! Don't put a damper on them. Who knows how many stars can come out of this. Build them up instead of tearing them down. I believe in them and so should you. Don't underestimate how well they can do.

Wasn't tearing down just being realistic of expectations.

Jan 31, 2015, 4:31 PM

And stop screaming at me. Lol.

Jan 31, 2015, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Not to be Debbie downer but if we had talent w/ this effort ]

I agree. UVA doesn't have a team of McDonald's all-Anericans who play one year and leave. They lost their best player last year, as we did, and look where they are now. They play team ball and play it well. We can compete with most ACC teams right now. Pitt beat a ND team today, who beat Duke this week. UVA and UNC seem to be the two best ACC teams right now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2015, 11:31 PM

They lost Joe Harris, not their best player. That would be Malcolm Brogdon last year.

Anyways, people saying we have no stars most likely would've said the same 2 years ago when we had a sophomore KJ McDaniels who was still a season away from exploding into a First Team All-ACC player. We're having a much better year this year than that year, but still.

Jan 31, 2015, 4:18 PM

Roper is really giving it. Good Job. All our Tigers played good defense and gave Roper a chance to score and they all had each others back. Great job Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Tigers!...next 3 will be tough ones***

Jan 31, 2015, 4:51 PM

nm

Feb 1, 2015, 10:54 PM

After watching The Tigers earlier in the year I never saw 5 conference wins coming at midpoint...great improvement...if Tigers shoot just average, 42-50% range, they can beat most teams w/ the D they play. Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic