Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Room to Grow: Trevor Lawrence says Clemson's 2018 can be the best ever
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

New Story: Room to Grow: Trevor Lawrence says Clemson's 2018 can be the best ever

May 8, 2017, 7:01 AM

Room to Grow: Trevor Lawrence says Clemson's 2018 can be the best ever

Top-rated quarterback Trevor Lawrence was in Charlotte Sunday for Nike’s The Opening, and he walked away from the combine with MVP honors, an invite to The Opening in Oregon and an invite to the Elite 11. (Photo by David Grooms) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a premonition

May 8, 2017, 7:11 AM

If I bet buy a jersey it will be a TLaw jersey

Fanboy

Re: New Story: Room to Grow: Trevor Lawrence says Clemson's 2018 can be the best ever

May 8, 2017, 7:18 AM

I think he could be our starter as a freshman QB considering his talent an ability to throw on a rope to any spot on the field with perfect timing!

I can't wait to see him lead us to multiple championships!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: Room to Grow: Trevor Lawrence says Clemson's 2018 can be the best ever

May 8, 2017, 8:46 AM

Notice he didn't mention KJ Henry in his list of recruits. Wonder if he's already heading out way and doesn't need any prodding.

May 8, 2017, 10:11 AM

KJ Henry is so Orange already he wears a tag that says 'not from concentrate'

(Get it? Like orange juice? I'll be here all week)

May 8, 2017, 12:43 PM

That's how the coots felt about XT a couple of months ago. Never, ever get complacent.

May 8, 2017, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Room to Grow: Trevor Lawrence says Clemson's 2018 can be the best ever ]

He is coming to the right place to get to showcase his skills and have a great shot at early PT. I hope we have somebody this year who steps up and surprises us, but so far, the only one I was impressed with was Tucker Israel, and Dabo seems stuck on Kelly Bryant who has yet to wow anybody besides Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2017, 7:57 AM

He's committed and actively recruiting uncommitteds. I like his desire to make the 18 class maybe the best ever. Maybe No. 4 will rise again.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure they would

May 8, 2017, 10:26 AM

roll Number 4 out again so soon.....the more recruiting he does the less chance he has on flipping. He didn't sound rock solid.....but I think he is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

May 9, 2017, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Room to Grow: Trevor Lawrence says Clemson's 2018 can be the best ever ]

I don't think they will let #4 come out again. I personally don't think they should. The number was retired and an exception was made which made it special

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

I hope he does not get in trouble for having

May 8, 2017, 8:34 AM

drunk that Pina Coloda at Trader Vick's.

BIP!

Awooo! Werewolves of Clemson.....

And his hair was perfect...

May 8, 2017, 10:22 AM

DOH!

Draw blood!

May 9, 2017, 12:58 PM

Zevon was just an excitable boy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zevon always gets a thumbs up***

May 8, 2017, 12:57 PM [ in reply to I hope he does not get in trouble for having ]

danka!***

May 9, 2017, 8:38 AM

May 8, 2017, 9:45 AM

:)

Crazy horse

May 8, 2017, 11:58 AM

Maybe it is just my imagination, but the cover photo of TL from the main page looked similar to the Crazy Horse monument model...

https://travelingmorgans.com/SD/SD-Pix-Lrg/SD-BH-CH-ModelMtn-2014-P1010005-lrg.JPG

Dude. Spooky.***

May 8, 2017, 1:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Notice he says we got everything NOW that he wants.

May 9, 2017, 12:57 PM

The slide was the clincher, knew it!

May 9, 2017, 6:11 PM

Looking forward to this guy and the rest of our 2018 class getting in the weight room and on the field

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic