Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story

Apr 23, 2014, 12:31 AM

Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story

Clemson wide receiver Daniel Rodriguez has won awards and been an inspiration to his teammates, but heading into his junior season he wants to make more of an impact on the field. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story***

Apr 23, 2014, 2:50 AM

Re: New Story: Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story***

Apr 23, 2014, 2:57 AM

U have done an excellent job and we are glad you are a TIGER ! Keep up the hard work that you continually show and good things will come. I believe the Coaching Staff see's that you are "All In " and be prepared to take everything you can to the next level.

Punt returner would actually be a great (extra) role for him

Apr 23, 2014, 7:17 AM

I can see him being the type of returner who hates to fair catch and will barrel through tacklers instead of trying to fancy-foot them.

Whatever the case, short of fumbling every return, he certainly couldn't do much worse than the punt returning we've had the past few years.

"In house cleaning"

Apr 23, 2014, 7:20 AM

That's a subtle way of putting it..lol

Re: New Story: Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story

Apr 23, 2014, 7:26 AM

For Daniel Rodriguez, his feel good story for himself, will be about walking onto a D1 FB field and actually making a difference. It won't be about walking off a battle field where his best friends lay dead. For Daniel Rodriguez, that war story was and still is, an awful nightmare....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2014, 7:37 AM

where is that background in Clemson? And why would we need a mural of the Golden Gate bridge?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2014, 7:44 AM

I was wondering the same thing!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2014, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story ]

It is the Dames Point Bridge in Jacksonville. I think the picture is from when Clemson played Nebraska in the Gator Bowl.

Jax doesn't have that many hills.***

Apr 23, 2014, 9:34 AM

Apr 23, 2014, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story ]

Thanks Nikki. I had no idea. Just looked like the Golden Gate

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry Nikki, that's just incorrect

Apr 23, 2014, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story ]

That is definitely the Golden Gate Bridge. I was at that precise location where the photo is (Point Reyes on the Marin County side of the bridge) and it looks across to the S.F. peninsula. The transmission tower in the background confirms it.

If they were in fact trying to showcase the Jacksonville bridge, they clearly got the wrong image!

Re: Sorry Nikki, that's just incorrect

Apr 23, 2014, 11:00 AM

Supposedly, they were trying to do the Jax bridge

Re: Sorry Nikki, that's just incorrect

Apr 23, 2014, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Sorry Nikki, that's just incorrect ]

The highest elevation in Florida is 345 feet. Those "hills" in the background look higher. If they want a picture of the Dames Point Bridge, I can get you one tomorrow.

Nope Golden Gate, Presido side...

Apr 24, 2014, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rodriguez wants to be more than a feel-good story ]

Looking toward Marin County.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic