Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Rising Michigan defensive end says Clemson is a "dream school"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Rising Michigan defensive end says Clemson is a "dream school"

May 1, 2018, 7:01 AM

Rising Michigan defensive end says Clemson is a "dream school"

Ruke Orhorhoro played football for the first time last season and recorded 19 sacks, one of the big reasons the 3-star 2019 defensive end out of River Rouge (MI) River Rouge is picking up national offers. That includes a Clemson offer from defensive coordinator Brent Venables. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Rising Michigan defensive end says Clemson is a "dream school"

May 1, 2018, 8:00 AM

Is it me just being a negative Nancy by thinking that most of these 2 and 3 star player's always say how Clemson has always been their dream school at some time in their life, and it won't matter if they were born and raised all the way up in Blaine Washington just before going into OH Canada ;)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well it wouldn't be you if you weren't being negative

May 1, 2018, 8:04 AM

;)

This kid is probably what...17 years old?

May 1, 2018, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rising Michigan defensive end says Clemson is a "dream school" ]

That means he was about 8 when Dabo took over as HC. Dabo set his sights on making Clemson a national brand early in his tenure and it's working. Clemson no longer has a local or regional presence, the paw is recognized everywhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

May 1, 2018, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rising Michigan defensive end says Clemson is a "dream school" ]

Clemson is an elite program with a national presence, and has been for years. This kid, and those of his class, were in middle school when DW4 came to Clemson. No surprise that any prospect from any state in the union might consider Clemson his dream school, these days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2018, 5:14 PM

I swear I didn't see GWP's poast before writing mine..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a perfect fit for Clemson

May 1, 2018, 8:03 AM

Come on down!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

May 1, 2018, 8:33 AM

Interesting. I wonder how we became a dream school for him. I would love to know the back story. There is some very good football talent in that area.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Playing on National TV...

May 2, 2018, 12:29 AM

...just about every football weekend for the last 4 or 5 years, playing in the CFB the last 3 years and beating Bama for the title a year ago will do miracles in the eyes of young impressionable players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2018, 8:54 AM

19 sacks in his first season playing football, that’s crazy! Love to see him in orange.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2018, 6:35 PM

Absolutely, and he won't be a 3 star by season end if he keeps gaining a solid FB knowledge!!!

May 1, 2018, 8:56 AM

After reading Ruke's comments, it would be a privilege to receive a commitment from such a mature, intelliigent young man. His wording is mature beyond his years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like it that RUKE didn’t brag that ours was his 12th+ offer but rather

May 1, 2018, 9:31 AM

that he was blessed, overwhelmed & felt honored (paraphrasing). And, I noticed he knew about Clemson’s academics & graduation rate. SMART!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess is Harbaugh hasn’t had a sleep over yet.***

May 1, 2018, 11:04 AM

Re: My guess is Harbaugh hasn’t had a sleep over yet.***

May 1, 2018, 6:36 PM

:)!!!

May 1, 2018, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rising Michigan defensive end says Clemson is a "dream school" ]

You nailed it .....thinking the same thing!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2018, 8:36 AM

First it was Phommachanh, now Orhororohoro ?

Y'all just messing with us because you know we drink ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic