Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Redshirt report: Jordan Williams embraces role to defensive tackle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

New Story: Redshirt report: Jordan Williams embraces role to defensive tackle

Jan 20, 2018, 8:01 AM

Redshirt report: Jordan Williams embraces role to defensive tackle

Jordan Williams was recruited and offered as a defensive end, but he continued to grow after his senior season and wound up transitioning to defensive tackle once he arrived on the Clemson campus.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Redshirt report: Jordan Williams embraces role to defensive tackle

Jan 20, 2018, 8:14 AM

he's a team player for sure. Wants to win and is willing to do his part! Glad you're a Clemson Tiger!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Redshirt report: Jordan Williams embraces role to defensive tackle

Jan 20, 2018, 8:30 AM

Obviously....WE TOO DEEP!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2018, 8:39 AM

Thanks Tigernet friends.
It's going to be a great Saturday!
Whoop up on some Irish and got my 1000th ??.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2018, 8:44 AM

That was me! I saw you were close and had to get you there. SmilingTiger was right on 23,000 and got him there too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2018, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Redshirt report: Jordan Williams embraces role to defensive tackle ]

Oh yeah, then there's that 8pm thing on ESPN this evening.

Jan 20, 2018, 8:43 AM

I got you to 1002 !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 20, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Redshirt report: Jordan Williams embraces role to defensive tackle ]

And while we're at it, a couple football commitments this weekend would be nice. Like a 2018 DB.
With all these possibilities I might get lucky tonight!

Mr . D. Hood ....

Jan 20, 2018, 8:42 AM

I know you said he kept growing after his HS career , but now at Clemson ... jist how big a'boy is he ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Mr . D. Hood ....

Jan 20, 2018, 9:26 AM

6' 4". 295 lbs..... Compare that to 6'1" 229 lb Boulware.... He's pretty big to be a linebacker.

Jan 20, 2018, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Mr . D. Hood .... ]

6' 4". 295 lbs..... Compare that to 6'1" 229 lb Boulware.... He's pretty big to be a linebacker.

Jan 20, 2018, 9:34 AM

T-Net has the best acoustics of any site I've ever been to. At times... a virtual echo chamber, which is fine if you miss the post the first time...just sit tight! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2018, 9:40 AM

Seems to do that any time I'm on my phone. Guess I have the echo effects on. ^_^

Jan 20, 2018, 8:47 AM

Very nice guy. I live in Va. beach and he is a friend of my oldest son which is only a freshman at the same high school Jordan went to and my wife graduated from, Jordan came to some little league football games which my youngest play's in and hung out and talked to the little guys and encouraging them.

Jan 20, 2018, 2:18 PM

'90 Cox HS grad here. Where do y'all live in VB?

He has a great attitude and it seems like a perfect move.****

Jan 20, 2018, 9:56 AM

Jan 20, 2018, 12:45 PM

Selfless, improving attitude. It's gonna be a stout DLINE this year.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2018, 10:49 PM

You think so???????

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic