Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Recruits React: All In Cookout Edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,800

New Story: Recruits React: All In Cookout Edition

Jul 19, 2015, 8:01 AM

Recruits React: All In Cookout Edition

Clemson wrapped up the summer recruiting season Friday night with its fourth annual All In Cookout, full of doughnuts and dancing and a commitment. What did the recruits have to say about the event? What was the highlight? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Recruits React: All In Cookout Edition

Jul 19, 2015, 9:12 AM

all these good comments BUT NO COMMITTS!!! something is wrong!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2015, 9:26 AM

Yep, the sky is falling all around Clemson. But that happens every year and we just keep on keeping on. Gooooo Tigersssss!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2015, 9:32 AM

No comment from Rahshaun Smith?

Jul 19, 2015, 10:20 AM

Smith doesn't give interviews, so he wasn't included in the story.

i 'magine that'd make it difficult.***

Jul 19, 2015, 10:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2015, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Recruits React: All In Cookout Edition ]

Nikki, was Rahshad at the All-In BBQ? AJC had a pic of him in Athens.
Thanks for any info

Well, Tre Lamar committed, so ... ?

Jul 19, 2015, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Recruits React: All In Cookout Edition ]

He's the only one we were really counting on to pull the trigger this weekend. If we want to consider the national reputation of the individual commits from this and past "All In Cookouts", Tre Lamar is probably the best player we've snagged during the event.

If they're still wanting to play the recruiting game, personally, I'd rather they didn't commit at the "All In Cookout" ... at least not 'publically" ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought Lamar committed. I must've missed something. Thx!

Jul 19, 2015, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Recruits React: All In Cookout Edition ]

duh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Jul 19, 2015, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Recruits React: All In Cookout Edition ]

Might want to re-read. I think we got a solid one, and who knows when others may pull the trigger? We are getting solid guys, and we now have some pretty solid depth. The sky is not falling at Clemson, nor will it, anytime soon, no matter how much some seem to want that to happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2015, 2:03 PM

Well then let me clarify, there are always some that believe the sky is falling around Clemson. I wasn't trying to use all out sarcasm when I answered to (Litefoot) with, (Yep, the sky is falling all around Clemson. But that happens every year and we just keep on keeping on. Gooooo Tigersssss!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2015, 10:43 PM

My response was aimed at "Lightfoot". I agree with you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TCI Idiots,read Cooper's comments.

Jul 19, 2015, 9:58 AM

Once again Fat Robert is wrong, outright making stuff up and his inbred dorky bunch will be running to his rescue.

Jul 19, 2015, 10:14 AM

Rashaun Smith was at Georgia's dawg night prob there with some img teammates free food but anyways. I how we land this Matthews kid seems like good ot many say he's tennessee lean but we got last visit b4 he commits he says but him and John Simpson would rap up oline. Great get in tre lemar, nyles pickney Xavier kelly Overton and a Dabo unexpected gem like usual and this class will be another on great class

Run. On. Sentence.***

Jul 19, 2015, 1:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Jul 20, 2015, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Recruits React: All In Cookout Edition ]

I could barely read this. Wut?

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,800
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic