Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Recruiting stars? 7-on-7? To play for Dabo Swinney, you have to be a football player
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Recruiting stars? 7-on-7? To play for Dabo Swinney, you have to be a football player

Jun 18, 2018, 1:31 PM

Recruiting stars? 7-on-7? To play for Dabo Swinney, you have to be a football player

Summer football is all about 7-on-7 passing tournaments and camps, and the 7-on-7 culture has seen a serious uptick in recent years. If you want to build a championship contender in the high-stakes world of college football, however, you don’t pay much attention to it. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Day Ja Vu

Jun 18, 2018, 1:59 PM

again

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stargazers won't like this***

Jun 18, 2018, 2:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, but then again, you look at

Jun 18, 2018, 2:05 PM

the starting lineup. Those guys just about all have a pretty big star rating beside their name.

Re: Stargazers won't like this***

Jun 18, 2018, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Stargazers won't like this*** ]

We are ranked 4th in recruiting rankings.

I think the star gazers are still very happy.

Jun 18, 2018, 6:38 PM

As of today we are fifth. ND is forth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2018, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Stargazers won't like this*** ]

Meanwhile, just last week BOOOOOOOOOM !

Jun 18, 2018, 2:18 PM

Dabo's the MAN

https://camps.jumpforward.com/GamecockFBCamps/CampDetail/Index/9816

Outstanding cover photo.

Jun 18, 2018, 3:47 PM

You can't teach baller, but you sure can tap it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Recruiting stars? 7-on-7? To play for Dabo Swinney, you have to be a football player

Jun 18, 2018, 4:02 PM

It's no different than shooting at a still target, you can win all kinds of metals and trophies doing it. Now lets see how well they can hit a moving target from a side shot with the deer or what ever running 25 to 30 mph, it's a totally different survival game then!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Recruiting stars? 7-on-7? To play for Dabo Swinney, you have to be a football player

Jun 18, 2018, 4:53 PM

Or how about if it is coming right at you?

Jun 18, 2018, 6:54 PM

Another tough shot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2018, 4:38 PM

If the NFL keeps getting hit with lawsuits involving head trauma, 7 on 7 may be the future of football. I won't care to watch it.

Jun 18, 2018, 6:56 PM

I wouldn't watch it either!!!

Jun 19, 2018, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Recruiting stars? 7-on-7? To play for Dabo Swinney, you have to be a football player ]

Nah, got to disagree with you on the NFL. I think it goes first to flag football (or back to flag football). You know, like their big "all pro" bowl. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everytime someone says that a big quick basketball player ..

Jun 18, 2018, 5:51 PM

... would make a natural Tight End, I think of the points made in this article.

Olu Babalola was a prime example. At about 6'7" and 250 or so pounds, he looked the part to a tee.

But he couldn't take the contact. Once he got into pads, he was gone in a couple of weeks.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2018, 7:50 PM

Still think we're under avaluating OL

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic