Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Put on your big boy pants: Winner will be the team that wants it more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: Put on your big boy pants: Winner will be the team that wants it more

Dec 31, 2017, 8:01 AM

Put on your big boy pants: Winner will be the team that wants it more

The trilogy. The rubber match. Call it whatever you want, but Clemson and Alabama know each other well and both teams are talented. The winner will be the team that wants it more, according to Clemson defensive tackle Christina Wilkins. It’s a big boy pants kind of game.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Put on your big boy pants: Winner will be the team that wants it more

Dec 31, 2017, 8:36 AM

Great story, but do you even have an editor or spell check?

Christina?

Dec 31, 2017, 9:21 AM

Wow...David wore HIS big boy pants! LOL!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Missed that - had to go back and take a second look

Dec 31, 2017, 9:41 AM

- goes to show you, we often read what we expect to see.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet he won't call him Christina to his face!

Dec 31, 2017, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Christina? ]

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Christina?

Dec 31, 2017, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Christina? ]

Hacked by Russian chickens!

Re: New Story: Put on your big boy pants: Winner will be the team that wants it more

Dec 31, 2017, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Put on your big boy pants: Winner will be the team that wants it more ]

Super stoked that you are perfect ! Geez , the man works night and day to provide you all Clemson all the time. Give him a break !

Dec 31, 2017, 9:56 AM

Not sure I agree with the winner wanting it more. I know when I played sports, heart was important and necessary, but not sufficient, to achive victory. Against an equally matched team, we have to minimize unforced mistakes like penalties, INTSs from bad throws, poor tackling, and missed blocking assignments. Our Tigers know that and will work to make it happen. A few key plays will likely be the difference, as it has in the past.

Our Tigers have the heart and will to win. Execution will get us where we all want them to be Champions, again.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2017, 12:18 PM

I think the point he is trying to make is the more you want it the more likely you are to stay focused and make less mistakes and execute better. We know the talent is there. The focus and execution is driven by desire.

it's also possible that the mentality of wanting it more

Dec 31, 2017, 1:19 PM

will lead to a team playing tight.

Well, since we’re all content and style editors here...

Dec 31, 2017, 10:19 AM

... thanks for the paragraph reminding us they won in ‘15 and we won in ‘16 ...

??

jk davidhood®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 31, 2017, 10:47 AM

Are you mad at Christian?

Re: Clemson has already

Dec 31, 2017, 1:17 PM

played against the most difficult running QB in Lamar Jackson. Just shut down the running of Hurts and their running backs. Make Hurts attempt to win with his arm and if so then hats off to them but i believe the Clemson defense if extremely seasoned to handle them. As far as the Tiger offense goes the two Tigers that can hurt Alabama is Ray Ray and Tee Higgins. Look for big things out of these two and it open up everyone else. Go Tigers.

Good to know. If we lose, it'll be because we wore the wrong

Dec 31, 2017, 1:34 PM

pants and just didn't want it badly enough. That is some expert analysis right there.

Nah... better team will win.***

Dec 31, 2017, 2:10 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic