Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

New Story: Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars

Apr 4, 2018, 5:53 PM

Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars

Watching the first part of Wednesday’s practice was fun. Too much fun. The Tigers held practice inside Death Valley Wednesday afternoon and the first five periods were open to the media. It had everything you want – a sunny day inside Clemson Memorial Stadium, the sound of pads crashing together, top-notch recruits on the sideline, and a bunch a smack talk along the way. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars

Apr 4, 2018, 6:01 PM

Stuff like this makes me feel like a kid waiting on Christmas. September can't get here soon enough!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars

Apr 4, 2018, 7:03 PM

Yeah man! After last year's disappointing end, I think the 2018 Tigers will be drooling to smash teams to smithereens. GooooooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2018, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars ]

T-minus 150 days and counting...

Message was edited by: CUTigerFanInKy

That's just shy of a Med Cruise.... we got this!

Apr 4, 2018, 10:34 PM

:)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: That's just shy of a Med Cruise.... we got this!

Apr 4, 2018, 11:48 PM

I did 3 Med-IO's. We got extended 30 days every time. We can handle this for sure!

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2018, 10:03 AM

Thank You for your service as well.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2018, 10:02 AM [ in reply to That's just shy of a Med Cruise.... we got this! ]

First off thank you for your service. Although I've never done a Med cruise I done many in the North Atlantic hiding from the bad guys on the James Monroe SSBN 622G and a few other Submarines. Go Tigers.

Apr 5, 2018, 11:13 AM

Dang, thought I was the only bubblehead on here.

USS Narwhal SSN-671

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2017, 6:22 PM

No did 23 years in the Navy and submarine force. 18 years of sea time. We are everywhere run into fellow bubble heads all around the country. Go Tigers.

Apr 5, 2018, 6:39 PM

USS Columbia SSN 771 USS Albany SSN 753 USS North Carolina SSN 777 USS Alaska SSBN 732 B here.

Submarines once submarines twice. Holy jumping Jesus Christ. We go up we go down. We don’t even mess around aruga aruga. Dive dive dive!

Apr 4, 2018, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars ]

Hold on there AmeriTiger and pump the brakes a few time and lets enjoy the Summer, there are only so many Summers that all of us will be allowed to live through and hopefully enjoy. FB season will come back around soon enough, they always have and the next season will be over before you know it. Relax and enjoy the one life that God gave you bc, all of these guy will be there when the season starts back up again!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2018, 11:18 PM

Amen on that. While I can’t wait for it to start my lungs are giving me a fit and makes you all too mindful of appreciating the days we have

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Apr 5, 2018, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars ]

I must have missed something?

I thought we were cycling out?

Pumper...

Apr 4, 2018, 6:08 PM

Keep it coming! :)

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2018, 6:12 PM

I feel Feaster May become 3rd option if he can’t be consistent or he’s just flying below the TNet radar this spring.

Can we get more of an update on our most current starter, Bryant?

Apr 4, 2018, 6:15 PM

I realize people are getting excited over the TL hype, and for good reason, but..

How is KB looking? Are his mechanics improving? Footwork? People act like KB hit his ceiling last year, but I personally think the kid is capable of making some major improvement this year and being a heck of a player. Perhaps even a shockingly great player.

Apr 4, 2018, 6:17 PM

Love that Gage was talking trash. Yea he lost the second battle, but the trash talking from the DL as well is going to make the OL work even harder! Glad to see Simpson, Noah and Matt working well to draws with great DL guys. Especially Simpson since he drew the battle with Wilkins.

Carman will be fine, just needs to find his rhythm and keep working it against the DL.

September can’t get here soon enough.

Apr 4, 2018, 6:30 PM

Can’t wait!

Apr 4, 2018, 6:43 PM

Got to win it all this year !
This team should be a winning machine this season.
Really no excuses not to be.

Apr 4, 2018, 6:52 PM

Anyone know if the spring game will be on radio? I gotta work so I can't watch it.

Apr 4, 2018, 7:03 PM

Should be able to stream it on ESPN Watch App I know that's what I did last year.

Apr 4, 2018, 7:22 PM

Thanks.

Apr 5, 2018, 8:02 PM

Record it and watch it as many times you want. That’s what I do. Not like you’re going to hear the score.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2018, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars ]

ESPN is televising many spring games, including Clemson. A little googling will give you complete details.

Apr 5, 2018, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Practice insider: PAW drill highlights as players go from 5-stars to seeing stars ]

Uhhhh, I’m sure you’ll have your wish. Radio, television, ESPN, Fox, Local, and all others...... The Roar wouldn’t miss this early, preseason “party” for anything!

Iron sharpens iron...***

Apr 4, 2018, 7:36 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

like Shaq Lawson jumping on the Loser Sooner bus. Gotta love it.***

Apr 4, 2018, 8:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Someone needs to get in touch with Cervenka

Apr 4, 2018, 7:50 PM

And tell him to go up to Wilkins (scratch that...the entire D-line) and talk smack to them before all 15 games this year.

Now I just have to wait for the hairs on my arm to lie back down.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last year we have TWO 5 STAR Defensive Tackles on the DL

Apr 4, 2018, 9:02 PM

Now all we need is a 5 star quarterback playing the game.

Re: Last year we have TWO 5 STAR Defensive Tackles on the DL

Apr 4, 2018, 11:34 PM

We have a 5-star QB, top in the nation, if we'll only play him!

Willy Korn?

Apr 5, 2018, 11:09 AM

How'd that work out for us

Pearman coaching G's?

Apr 4, 2018, 9:06 PM

unless there has been a major (and yet unannounced) change, pearman doesn't coach G's... just Te and coord special teams.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2018, 9:07 PM

I was wondering about Logan Rudolph. I believe he redshirted last season. Anyone know anything about his status for this year? Team sounds like we have a lot to be excited about. Go Tigers!

Apr 4, 2018, 11:27 PM

https://rubbingtherock.com/2018/02/19/clemson-football-logan-rudolph/

Apr 4, 2018, 10:53 PM

Don’t know if I have ever been this confident about a team, but with this defense I don’t see anyone beating us if we stay healthy.

Apr 4, 2018, 11:15 PM

Let’s play ball. This season is going to be so much fun.

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Apr 5, 2018, 11:02 AM

It's a great feeling to be so focused on a guy like Trevor Lawrence, and then remember XT is on campus too and by all accounts is an absolute freak. What a time to be a Tiger.

Great article Mr Hood.

Apr 5, 2018, 12:36 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic