Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Practice Nuggets: If you had one shot, would you capture it or let it slip?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Practice Nuggets: If you had one shot, would you capture it or let it slip?

Jan 7, 2017, 5:26 PM

Practice Nuggets: If you had one shot, would you capture it or let it slip?

If you had one shot, would you capture it, or let it slip? Second-ranked Clemson practiced at the home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Saturday afternoon, the ocean breeze causing more than a ripple in the massive flag that flies over the Bucs’ football complex. As the team stretched and began the practice, the first song began to blast over the speakers.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A 4,000 square foot flag? That flag would cost $2.5 million

Jan 7, 2017, 5:41 PM

here on the Charleston peninsula ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Practice Nuggets: If you had one shot, would you capture it or let it slip?

Jan 7, 2017, 5:44 PM

I believe Saban's age is beggining to show. Firing your great offensive coordinator a week before the game, and promoting a recorving alcoholic doesn't seem like decision that a younger Saban would have made.

His players are feeling disrespected. When pressed on what they feel disrespected about, they can't pinpoint what it is. If this is an attempt to motivate your team, I think it's utterly rediculous and it seems Bama is grasping for anything. It kinda throws up a flag that they're fearful they could be beat.

They have players also calling us their little brother :

Senior tight end OJ Howard:

“It’s kind of a slap in the face when you do something well all year and then your parents give the gift to your little brother and he just got an F on his test”

This is going to bode well for them come Monday night, in my opinion. Trash talk actually does motivate people. Lies about being disrespected do not.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Practice Nuggets: If you had one shot, would you capture it or let it slip?

Jan 7, 2017, 5:46 PM

Correction, isn't.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2017, 5:47 PM

Search "Clemson Football Lose Yourself" for an awesome video about getting back to title game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mom's Spaghetti

Jan 7, 2017, 5:51 PM

http://pasta.blastyr.net/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic