Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Columbia bottle throwin', coach hirin', shrubbery edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Columbia bottle throwin', coach hirin', shrubbery edition

Nov 30, 2017, 12:01 PM

Pigskin Prophet: Columbia bottle throwin', coach hirin', shrubbery edition

This…has been the most incredible college football week of the year, and I am about to make so much money I can ditch the Burger King coupons for a few weeks. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahahahaha...love it.

Nov 30, 2017, 12:18 PM

Missed an obvious dig there though....would have been funnier to say:

"We've also cleaned up a lot of towels, and we'll be sending those to Raleigh (NC State) since they seem to be in need of some".

Re: Hahahahaha...love it.

Nov 30, 2017, 12:21 PM

How about Sister Sadie for the FSPU job? The place, you know, needs a little cleaning.

This edition should be a classic. It was very good.***

Nov 30, 2017, 12:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This edition should be a classic. It was very good.***

Nov 30, 2017, 12:26 PM

I waited all morning for this, and it did not disappoint! Outstanding work as always.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Columbia bottle throwin', coach hirin', shrubbery edition

Nov 30, 2017, 12:36 PM

Good stuff PP. Hope you have a body guard service. Mussy and Co likely not happy, and then there's the Urban trolls that are everywhere. You must fear for your....something. Love your humor.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Columbia bottle throwin', coach hirin', shrubbery edition

Nov 30, 2017, 12:52 PM

PP - The Holy Grail is the greatest movie ever! Beautifully done

Nov 30, 2017, 9:03 PM

One of my roommates came back from class one day. When he walked into class, the professor was writing a pop quiz on the board. For a bonus, he wrote

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.

My buddy, not really thinking, pops up and says

African or European?

The professor looks up, turns back around and erases the question....we were all rolling

Fake bling versus real bling. Love it.***

Nov 30, 2017, 12:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 30, 2017, 1:12 PM

You may be being a little hard on the USC enterance standards. When I was at Clemson, you could get into Carolina with a driver’s license. But recently they have upgraded: It must now be a VALID driver’s license!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of Monty Python

Nov 30, 2017, 6:19 PM

I believe there is a professor currently in the Materials Science department here at Clemson who gives an extra credit question on one of his exams; the question is "What is the air-speed velocity of a laden swallow?" and the answer to receive credit is "African or European" haha!

Re: Speaking of Monty Python

Nov 30, 2017, 9:06 PM

One of my roommates must have had that class....from about 25 years ago.

Nov 30, 2017, 8:14 PM

like all your calls but Auburn will win... just you see...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guiness book of world records

Nov 30, 2017, 8:58 PM

Wow. Apparently, someone sucks.

Someone should contact Guiness and ask if that's the largest group of flickers shooting the bird, all at once.

That must also be a future group of politicians, considering all the lying and groping going on

..forcing Urban to wonder if it’s time for another breakdown

Nov 30, 2017, 9:11 PM

Good one, O Prophet

That’s why Baker grabs himself!!! It all makes sense now!!

Nov 30, 2017, 9:16 PM

He has the crabs! Genius

Dec 1, 2017, 12:12 AM

What got me the most was Carryon Luggage Johnson. I laughed for like 10 minutes at that one hahaha. Go Tigers ??!!!!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic