Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Championship Week Edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Championship Week Edition

Dec 5, 2014, 2:01 PM

Pigskin Prophet: Championship Week Edition

It's championship week in college football, and the Pigskin Prophet makes an appearance to throw out his rather weird take on some of the week's biggest games. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Stuff!! BTW.....

Dec 5, 2014, 2:20 PM

that "chip on OhioSt's shoulder" is probably just another tattoo.....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good Stuff!! BTW.....

Dec 5, 2014, 2:50 PM

Still laughing at Goodwill filing a court order against Walmart to stop all of the returns.

Dec 5, 2014, 5:03 PM

Well I'm not laughing, I think the Goodwill done the right thing, what else were they suppose to do. They had 4/5 of cootlumbia dumping off trash that the Goodwill couldn't have gave away. While they were stealing everything that Goodwill had with BAMA and MISSOURI displayed on it. Way to go Goodwill, Wal Mart knew the risk of ordering all that coot chit knowing that the coots luck had run out, and things would be getting back to normal!!! Suck it coots, and you to cootlumbia Wal Mart. You surly won't see any Clemson fans talking any Clemson gear back to Cootlumbia Wal Mart, because they don't stock any Clemson gear....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2014, 3:36 AM [ in reply to Good Stuff!! BTW..... ]

That was funny stuff. Keep
up the good work!

When in Rome. Wait....what?????

Dec 6, 2014, 5:34 AM [ in reply to Good Stuff!! BTW..... ]

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying Sackerlina has a chance?

Dec 5, 2014, 3:01 PM

Love it. Good stuff.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Yes, since Muschamp is Head Ball Sack in waiting and will

Dec 5, 2014, 3:34 PM

Secretly be calling all the plays on both sides of the ball for both teams.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty good summary of how the ACC works.***

Dec 5, 2014, 1:52 PM

Re: New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Championship Week Edition

Dec 5, 2014, 7:26 PM

I'd love to comment, but I'm still rolling on the floor over the SEC LEast... and the ACC Championship is an instant classic. Haven't heard from Ron Cherry in awhile, but it wouldn't surprise me if he ejected a Clemson player tomorrow night for targeting. LOL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Fun!!!

Dec 5, 2014, 10:12 PM

I thoroughly enjoy your satire, because it has truth in it. Not just a little truth, but the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in it. Major kudos, Prophet!!! Also, kudos, for out- punting your coverage when it comes to prognostication entertainment this year. You, simply put, are the best!!! Can't wait 'til next season when we are even better than this season, and all the SECheat pundits are groping around for reasons why.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The committee is the only group that penalizes Florida St.

Dec 7, 2022, 1:34 PM

football for anything" - instant classic. Well done, Prophet. Well done.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2014, 9:55 AM

Great prognostications with amazing insight. still laughing about the Florida State post. The truth is funny if put in the right perspective. love ya, Prophet!!!!!

Dec 6, 2014, 9:55 AM

Great prognostications with amazing insight. still laughing about the Florida State post. The truth is funny if put in the right perspective. love ya, Prophet!!!!!

As I watched the ACCCG

Dec 7, 2014, 8:59 AM

I was angry beyond belief that we lost to either of those schools. Pitiful. Even with JW, the Noles suck. The bees aren't really any better. Our quarterback didn't have vision problems. The coaches couldn't see it was time to pull him before the dumpster fire raged out of control. But hey, he gave us four years of his life...

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic