Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: On the record with 4-star LB target Justin Foster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

New Story: On the record with 4-star LB target Justin Foster

Aug 6, 2016, 10:01 AM

On the record with 4-star LB target Justin Foster

In an extensive interview with TigerNet, priority linebacker target Justin Foster talks about his final three schools, the All In Cookout and The Opening. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a Tiger to me.

Aug 6, 2016, 10:09 AM

Plenty of places on campus he can get his hands greased up.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: New Story: On the record with 4-star LB target Justin Foster

Aug 6, 2016, 10:51 AM

Man I hope this guy ends up a Tiger

Class act

ME student who likes cars

Aug 6, 2016, 1:09 PM

Take him to the ICAR campus

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2016, 10:58 AM

Sounds like Clemson is in good shape. Love the statement that Clemson showed they can compete in any conference. That's the absolute truth.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And would really love to take

Aug 6, 2016, 11:45 AM

this guy with us for the grand ride.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Aug 6, 2016, 9:37 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: On the record with 4-star LB target Justin Foster ]

Right you are! Fact is we can compete on any reputable level, no matter where you are looking. Now, if a kid wants to finish or land at a less than the best school, there always is usuc or ugay, or any number of secheat "schools".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2016, 11:54 AM

Is this the same young man with the news article several months ago about his grandfather teaching him to love working on cars? It was a wonderful article but don't remember where I read it. I remember at the time thinking he would be a great ICAR prospect.

Aug 6, 2016, 9:38 PM

I don't know, but if that's the case, nobody can be a better fit than Clemson with our Automotive presence. We have invented that discipline.

Aug 6, 2016, 4:07 PM

Awesome interview. Foster reminds me quite a bit of Tre Lamar. Needs to trim up a little but a strong S&C program should do that

Young MAN,

Aug 6, 2016, 9:33 PM

There is no choice better than Clemson. ND has nothing on Clemson when it comes to Academics, our climate is much nicer, and fans are the very best. Unless you are a devout Catholic following a religious conviction that leads you to a predominantly Catholic persuasion, Clemson has all you ever will need to succeed in on the field and in life.

To be fair..ND

Aug 7, 2016, 5:16 AM

Is at a different level as far as academic rankings. Its much harder to get into. Clemson is good too obviously, nut ND is more respected acedemically. Clemson will turn him into a better man I would think though. He could be part of the Clemson family too for life.

ND bottom 25% SAT scores is above Clemson's 75%

Aug 7, 2016, 5:41 AM

ND 25/75 1990/2270 18.3 acceptance rate
CU 25/75 1640/1950 52.8 acceptance rate

I went to Crest as well

Aug 6, 2016, 11:34 PM

Granted I graduated in '94, but just wanted to say that Clemson was a great fit for me. Clemson shares many of the same values as the Boiling Springs NC area, is only a couple hour drive from home, and really makes you feel part of a family.

I will be following the Chargers again this year as I always do, hoping for another run at the state title. You will do well wherever you choose to attend school, and all of us hometown folks will be pulling for you!

Aug 7, 2016, 7:21 AM

Who is higher on the board, Foster or Singleton? Sounds like we have a good shot with both. Do we take both if they want to come to Clemson?

Aug 7, 2016, 9:27 AM

I think we do, actually. Coaches are very high on both

Aug 7, 2016, 2:46 PM

I agree but have a strong feeling singleton will be a Michigan man. They have his old posistion coach on staff did that last year to get Gary but we have a shot just don't have a good feeling with him but foster I feel good about

Bring him on, along with.....

Aug 7, 2016, 9:16 AM

WR Ortre Smith, DB AJ Terrell, DB Devon Hunter (or Bell)
and yes, TREY SMITH

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic