Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Oklahoma vs. Clemson Prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Oklahoma vs. Clemson Prediction

Dec 31, 2015, 10:07 AM

Oklahoma vs. Clemson Prediction

It’s Clemson versus Oklahoma, the Tigers and the Sooners, it’s the arrogance of college football royalty versus the quiet confidence of a monster in the making. It’s Big Game Bob versus Bring Your Own Guts, it’s Boomer Sooner against Tiger Rag. It’s the ghosts of Frank Howard and Bud Wilkinson. It’s the Orange Bowl and this one really matters. Spot the ball. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well..... at least David didn't pick OU to win

Dec 31, 2015, 10:14 AM

Like he did last year.......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well..... at least David didn't pick OU to win

Jan 1, 2016, 8:40 PM

> Like he did last year.......

Way to shock the sports world. What's Vegas got to say now? I'm so proud of the way our team took care of business on the field .Clemson has come a long way and all the hard work and commitment is paying off! Very impressive win and pulling together through adversity and injuries.Who in their wildest dreams would have ever thought the good Lord had this in store for us at the beginning of the year!

so only a beat writer from orangeandwhite.com

Dec 31, 2015, 10:14 AM

Picked the Sooners

Nice job this year guys- here's to one more game on the 11th!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, Tigers lead at the half and end of 3rd quarter

Dec 31, 2015, 10:41 AM

But Oklahoma mounts a scary comeback in the 4th quarter. Tigers win.

if we "hold on for dear life"

Dec 31, 2015, 10:55 AM

As David wrote, we are almost certianly going to hear how Alabama or Michigan State(whichever because it won't matter)will destroy the outmatched, under talented Clemson defense. I will gladly take a 1 pt wn at this point but I'd love to efficiently bury Oklahoma and the eSECpn smear campaign against Clemson both at the same time!

Re: New Story: Oklahoma vs. Clemson Prediction

Dec 31, 2015, 10:58 AM

I think if we jump up early, we take the wind out of their sails. If we hit them fast and hard, I don't see them recovering. They haven't faced adversity like this and I think if the D stays "chippy", they fall hard. I know that's easier said than done, but the Tigers know whats at stake and even some of the main guys on Defense have said that they've played slack. I don't see that happening today.

GO TIGERS BEAT THE "SETTLERS"!!!

Dec 31, 2015, 11:19 AM

It will not be that close....Clemson wins 45 - 31.......Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

Re: Maybe it's just me

Dec 31, 2015, 11:32 AM

but i believe that the "okies" haven't seen a defense like they will see when the Tigers hit them in the mouth. Prediction?.............. Clemson - 27 - "Okies" - 10. I'm tired of the talk. Bring it.

When listing OU stats, why cherrypick the timeframe?

Dec 31, 2015, 11:35 AM

Always see their stats listed as "in the last 7 games" or "since Oct 17" or "on games with a waxing gibbous moon". Why mess with the scale? OU has sold everyone on their "rebirth" after the Texas loss, but pretty sure it's just the same team. Just one with a bad loss. Am I missing something?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When listing OU stats, why cherrypick the timeframe?

Dec 31, 2015, 11:41 AM

Completely agree. LoveDHood but he's repeating the same media mantra. Bottom line...OU's offense has produced well the second half of the season, but there's also an asterick...*they've played the worst defenses in college football and that has certainly helped them look like world beaters. And like it or not, Boulware has played hurt for 4-5 games. If he's back to health today, I believe we see an early season dominant D

Re: When listing OU stats, why cherrypick the timeframe?

Dec 31, 2015, 10:30 PM [ in reply to When listing OU stats, why cherrypick the timeframe? ]

Now and Okie team with 2 bad losses. One to a suck-ass Texas team and another @$$-whupping from the Tigers.

Dec 31, 2015, 11:44 AM

I disagree with the statement "Oklahoma hasn't seen an offense like clemson's." Tennessee and CU's offense are very similar....right down to the running QB's. Should be a good one.

Dec 31, 2015, 11:51 AM

Tennessee's offense is not as good as Clemson. Hands down. Dobbs couldn't carry DW's jockstrap. They certainly have yet to play a defense with a pulse. We will see. No one expected 40-6 last year either with Stoudt against the great okie offense led by Trevor night, perine and Shepard. We will see today!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Running the same offense and "being" the same offense =

Dec 31, 2015, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Oklahoma vs. Clemson Prediction ]

Two Very Different Things ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2015, 12:25 PM

No one but the Tiger faithful believes....they say OU has a chip on their shoulder so Tigers go knock that chip off. We believe in you Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s

Dec 31, 2015, 12:39 PM

Totally disagree with the "When Oklahoma has the ball" part of this article. Clemson D has the advantage.

David Hood could've been descended from William Wallace...

Dec 31, 2015, 2:55 PM

SPOT THE BALL!

Go Tigers!

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2015, 10:04 PM

Yea, Dabo, Brent, Tony, Jeff and company cut that rump again. Smack talk some more big guys and see where that gets u. Bunch of thugs!!!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic