Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Noah DeHond: My heart was born down South
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

New Story: Noah DeHond: My heart was born down South

Mar 12, 2016, 8:58 AM

Noah DeHond: My heart was born down South

Offensive line commit Noah DeHond is All In, and even though he grw up in the North, he says his heart was born down South. That's just one of the reasons he's ready to be a Tiger, however. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Noah DeHond: My heart was born down South

Mar 12, 2016, 9:01 AM

This young man gets it. Good for him, and good for us!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2016, 10:20 AM

Very good for us!!! With Dehond at Tackle, and a big physical Guard beside him, and a big back like a Cordarrian Richardson with the ball in hand, short yardage 1st first downs should be close to automatic. Since when has short yardage plays to keep a drive alive been easy for our offense. I think that the Danny Ford days was the last time short yardage plays were fairly easy for our offense. My My our future looks bright and shinny!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2016, 10:20 AM

Totally Agree!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dats a big ole boy - Major in Cattle Wrestling?***

Mar 12, 2016, 9:07 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love this kid before he even enrolls at Clemson.

Mar 12, 2016, 9:48 AM

We understand Noah, we can't really explain it either, so we just say, "there's something in those hills!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The young man is smart, I love this quote:

Mar 12, 2016, 11:58 AM

"Plus, I don't really want to stay in Jersey any longer than I have to."

LOL!

Mar 12, 2016, 10:20 AM

I completely understand. I grew up in CT. I went to Clemson because I wanted to experience something different than where I grew up. I graduated in 1996.

By the end of my 1st semester I knew I was staying down south, forever. I fell in love with Clemson right away, it was a perfect fit. South Carolinians in general (and people from down south) are great. They're welcoming, considerate, and tons of fun to be around. I'm still friends with all of my Clemson buddies who took me in 23 years ago, and I married a beautiful SC native from the lowcountry. Some of the best people I've ever known are Clemson grads, it really is a special place.

There's no better way to spend 4-5 years of your life.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2016, 10:25 AM

Kid can really play - nasty and powerful. Reminds me of the 964638 or so similar offensive linemen that Wisconsin has put into the NFL recently.

Mar 12, 2016, 11:23 AM

I love hearing that the 2017 commits have a group chat. It gives them an opportunity to get tight before showing up on campus. Plus I am sure it is nice to talk to others that are going through what you are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where can I buy a hat like Dabo's?

Mar 12, 2016, 11:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even though this kid's from NJ, I think we should call him

Mar 12, 2016, 11:40 AM

"The Lumberjack" because he is massive, burley and ain't afraid to get his hands dirty! Matter of fact, all of our O Lineman are like a group of Lumberjacks since the 2015 recruits on! Of course, MacLain included as well

What a HUGE***

Mar 12, 2016, 11:40 AM

Mar 12, 2016, 11:49 AM

Having been born in PA but with most of our family being in South Carolina, I understand what this young man is saying 100%. Once you cross that Mason Dixon line, there's just no going back! Why would you want to go back there? Haha... Welcome to the Clemson family, Noah. Life IS better in the South and even better when you're a Clemson Tiger and ALL IN. Love my Tigers.

Dang, Dabo and Noah look like Popeye and Brutus in size.***

Mar 12, 2016, 12:01 PM

Re: Dang, Dabo and Noah look like Popeye and Brutus in size.***

Mar 12, 2016, 3:12 PM

I was looking at that too, He is as the Donald would say.....HUUUUUUGe!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2016, 12:21 PM

My goodness what a big boy! Feeding that young man would take a grocery cart each meal

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 12, 2016, 12:45 PM

What a great talent! Hope he stays on the South side of Memorial Stadium...so as not to block the view of the Blue Ridge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DeHond is a HOSS ! That is one big man !

Mar 12, 2016, 1:53 PM

Can't wait to see that big man playing for the Tigers !

This stud is more than 6'8" with cleats! Whoa! Hope our

Mar 12, 2016, 4:58 PM

quarterback will be able to throw over him. LOL.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does he have any basketball skills?

Mar 13, 2016, 1:51 AM

We could use a big man on the court too. :)

inch and a half cleats?***

Mar 13, 2016, 5:58 AM [ in reply to This stud is more than 6'8" with cleats! Whoa! Hope our ]

Mar 12, 2016, 8:10 PM

That boy is HUGEEEEEEE hahaha

DeHond: I felt the same way upon arrival at CU in 1979

Mar 15, 2016, 9:27 PM

And I'm from Virginia. It was a wonderful 5 years in Tiger Town. Hit the books, hit the weight room, hit the parties, find your own quiet space, be yourself and enjoy your time in the one of the greatest places to be in the USA.

Soc Howell, Class of '84

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic