»
Topic: New Story: No. 1 Virginia too much for the Tigers in ACC semifinals
Replies: 8   Last Post: Mar 10, 2018 3:37 PM by: Eagle03®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

New Story: No. 1 Virginia too much for the Tigers in ACC semifinals

[2]
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 9:11 PM

No. 1 Virginia too much for the Tigers in ACC semifinals

Virginia is ranked number one for a reason, and they proved why Friday night. The Cavaliers overcame an early seven-point deficit and used a 16-0 first-half run on the way to beating fourth-seeded Clemson 64-58 in the semifinals of the ACC Tournament at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Photo by Nicole Sweet / USATODAY Full Story »

Re: New Story: No. 1 Virginia too much for the Tigers in ACC semifinals

[1]
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 9:17 PM

Bad night by Reed, resulted into a loss.

[3]
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 9:23 PM

Proud of the effort. Shows we are a good team. Hopefully we can win a few games next week. My question is this - who do we have coming on next year? Are we going after true freshman or transfers?

[3]
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 10:06 PM

Hopefully both, transfers to help keep what we have together, and freshman to make us stronger in the long run!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Basketball is a team effort, not the result of one player

[2]
Posted: Mar 10, 2018 1:58 AM

We played valiantly and despite everything that was thrown at us, our boys almost came back at the end.

[4]
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 10:04 PM

Hanging with Virginia and losing by 6 points ain't a bad thing regardless of how much shiot anyone wants to talk!!! The shiot talkers couldn't have done a Fcking bit better, not even if they were a Basketball coach!!!

[3]
Posted: Mar 10, 2018 7:50 AM

Expectations frequently set frustration level for fans. Most of us knew our Tigers were playing a tough matchup last night and it proved to be just that with Virginia. We did play them tough though, but poor 3 pt shooting and turnovers proved too much against the Cavs. Proud of our Tigers.

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Mar 10, 2018 1:16 PM

Absolutely to many bad choices and bad shots with the 3 pointers, other than that , our guys played a good game against the #1 BB team in the in the ACC, especially once folks can understand that we were preseason #13 in a 15 team conference counting ND, and #13 is just as bad as dead last!!!

[1]
Posted: Mar 10, 2018 3:37 PM

I'm with you, but preseason predicts are so poor imo. Especially when considering the Tigers over the years. Now if you're talking football this year, I like what I hear.??

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: I have 4 tickets in Section D for sale with a parking pass in LOT 6 for $690. 3 tickets are together...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1723 people have read this post