Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Nation's top-rated quarterback says "felt like we were at home" in Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Nation's top-rated quarterback says "felt like we were at home" in Clemson

Apr 15, 2018, 8:47 PM

Nation's top-rated quarterback says "felt like we were at home" in Clemson

Clemson’s talented stable of quarterbacks played in front of a national television audience Saturday afternoon in the spring game, and the next big-time Tiger quarterback was there to see the action. Taisun Phommachanh gives his first in-depth interview since his commitment. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Nation's top-rated quarterback says "felt like we were at home" in Clemson

Apr 15, 2018, 8:52 PM

Good. Winged Beavers. Who came up with that? Lmao

Re: New Story: Nation's top-rated quarterback says "felt like we were at home" in Clemson

Apr 15, 2018, 8:53 PM

:)

Apr 15, 2018, 8:56 PM

Puma John !

That is perfect . A bigtime cat just committed to the biggest cat on the block !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 16, 2018, 4:08 PM

We just keep on getting these top QBs. Makes it easier to recruit great WRs.

Thanks for the pronunciation guide!***

Apr 15, 2018, 9:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Awesome. Sounds cool.*****

Apr 15, 2018, 9:05 PM

His Film

Apr 15, 2018, 9:09 PM

This kid is talented.

And I don't mean to diminish his awesomeness by making this observation, but watching his film, I couldn't stop watching his WR, #2. I had to figure it out... who was this #2 kid?

Long story short: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/marquis-wilson-98146

Marquis Wilson seems to be getting recruited as a CB/ATH. And he's been offered by many major schools. It would be interesting if we offered him as well.

Watch Taisun's film and tell me if #2 doesn't look like a world beater.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wilson is Top 3 in his state

Apr 15, 2018, 9:20 PM

Kid looks dang good

Link

Apr 15, 2018, 9:23 PM [ in reply to His Film ]

Clemson's gonna get 1 & 2 might as well take #3

https://n.rivals.com/state_rankings/2019/connecticut

Re: His Film

Apr 15, 2018, 11:10 PM [ in reply to His Film ]

IMPO, he runs to much for my liking, and he gets away with at the HS level, and he will not at the college level. He says that nothing stood out to him in our spring game, apparently he wasn't watching how fast our defense can get to a QB, and I think that he believes that he could be running around and through players at the college level the same as he does at the HS level. But most HS player just don't realize how much faster the college game really is by just watching!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 12:30 PM

I believe he was only stating that no one QB blew the other QBs away.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: His Film ]

I thought he was just talking about the QB's. Six-four, rifle arm. Keep em' coming.

Apr 16, 2018, 4:22 PM [ in reply to His Film ]

That WR has a ton of top-flight offers. Not sure why we haven't gone after him. Maybe we are too heavy with WR's. I think we have the number 1 guy in the nation already committed. Does anyone know how many we already have coming in?

Yeah but is he ALL IN 1000%?***

Apr 15, 2018, 10:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw him at Calhoun Corners Saturday night

Apr 15, 2018, 11:01 PM

He is tall. Not Logan Thomas tall but then who is.

Re: Saw him at Calhoun Corners Saturday night

Apr 15, 2018, 11:13 PM

The best person to ask if he is Logan tall, that would be Heather Dinich, she is the best at ESECPN on Tall!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 8:32 AM

How can you be the #1 rated QB and the overall rated #145 prospect? Has the value of the QB position fallen off that much from last year when the #1 & 2 ranked QBs were the #2 & 1 ranked overall players.

Apr 16, 2018, 10:43 AM

intangibles not there?

Brandon Streeter is a stud recruiter!

Apr 16, 2018, 12:41 PM

Brandon needs some credit after what he did with Stout and what he has done with recruitment. Often the QB position was what Clemson lacked the most, boy that has changed?!

Apr 16, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Nation's top-rated quarterback says "felt like we were at home" in Clemson ]

So often, seems to me that these ratings have little connection to reality. He's the number one QB in the nation, and he's coming to Clemson. I'll take that any day of the week. Our coaches know how to recruit. Are we getting to be QB U?

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic