Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Mother's Day Thriller: Krall, Wilson lead Tigers to series win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,350

New Story: Mother's Day Thriller: Krall, Wilson lead Tigers to series win

May 8, 2016, 3:57 PM

Mother's Day Thriller: Krall, Wilson lead Tigers to series win

Sunday’s game was a Mother’s Day thriller in Doug Kingsmore. Weston Wilson’s bases-loaded single with one out in the bottom of the ninth scored Chase Pinder with the game-winning run as Clemson defeated N.C. State 2-1 in the series finale Sunday afternoon. Pat Krall made his first career Clemson start and pitched nine stellar innings in improving to 8-1. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Mother's Day Thriller: Krall, Wilson lead Tigers to series win

May 8, 2016, 4:21 PM

Nice big series win way to go tigers!! Push to Omaha

May 8, 2016, 4:33 PM

Wow! Series win vs. high ranked FSU now NCSU. Great going Tigers & Coach. Got something going there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man O Man O Man, that was fun to watch.

May 8, 2016, 5:06 PM

After yesterday's game, that was one for the ages. Let's go Tigers, run out!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 8, 2016, 7:50 PM

:) :) :)

May 8, 2016, 10:12 PM

Netters, I just don't understand how in awesome Clemson orange could an entire baseball coaching staff have an Ace pitcher on the team pitching out of the bullpen and not realize how ### good and talented he is as in Pat Krall. Over half of the season has past by with us struggling with our starting rotation pitchers, and there is Krall in the bullpen with an eye popping ERA. And nobody saying lets start this guy during the week and see how he does until he shut FSU down for no runs in 7 innings. I don't see how this got by for so long. Are there any reasonable explanation of how Krall wasn't noticed before now???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2016, 11:56 PM

Questions posed by a friend who knows more about baseball than I do: Should Monte have tried a squeeze play with bases full and only one out in the ninth? Hindsight says no but if that grounder in the 9th had resulted in a double play what would everyone say then? Was it even considered by the coaches? Was the runner at third fast enough to pull it off?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2016, 2:20 PM

Coach Lee told the media yesterday that he and Coach Starbuck did consider a squeeze play, but he said that if he ever has doubts on a decision, he's always going to let his guys hit.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,350
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic