Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Monte Lee adds stud lefty to 2016 class in former Miss. St. signee Miller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

New Story: Monte Lee adds stud lefty to 2016 class in former Miss. St. signee Miller

Jun 27, 2016, 9:45 PM

Monte Lee adds stud lefty to 2016 class in former Miss. St. signee Miller

Monte Lee picked up some much-needed pitching help Monday when former Miss. St. commit Mitchell Miller committed to the Tigers. Miller, considered one of the nation's top prospects, will have a chance to come in and play right away and compete for a spot in the weekend rotation. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Monte Lee adds stud lefty to 2016 class in former Miss. St. signee Miller

Jun 27, 2016, 10:08 PM

This kid is seriously good. Big, big addition to the team next year and going forward. Friday starter potential and next level player if he develops

The Wayne Train is loading up in Grayson and delivering . .

Jun 28, 2016, 8:45 AM

the Goods!

Re: New Story: Monte Lee adds stud lefty to 2016 class in former Miss. St. signee Miller

Jun 27, 2016, 10:12 PM

He'll make an impact in 2017 in one way or another.

Jun 27, 2016, 10:15 PM

Congratulations, young man! You won't regret this decision!

Clemson, Coach Lee, Coach See and the team are all happy to get talent additions such as you!!!! MLB here you come.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2016, 10:43 PM

This is a great surprise pick up! This kid is a stud and I think he will help us day one if he can play which I think I read he can in the article! Great pitcher good catch Lee! Go Tigers

Jun 28, 2016, 2:50 AM

Jesus man, who are you trying to fool, don't front the article!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2016, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Monte Lee adds stud lefty to 2016 class in former Miss. St. signee Miller ]

He's a freshman - why wouldn't he be able to play?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jstone D329 - “ It’s ok to want a coaching change”
Brownell @Clemson: 8 seasons ranked 50th or worse by Sports Reference’s SRS
1-29: Brad Brownell road record against ranked ACC opponents
142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

He was released and will play, here's video of him pitching

Jun 28, 2016, 7:49 AM

Link - https://www.baseballfactory.com/video/2015-under-armour-all-american-mitchell-miller/

This was when he was younger but he has potential off the charts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 28, 2016, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Monte Lee adds stud lefty to 2016 class in former Miss. St. signee Miller ]

I don't know rule if your a signed if it's like a transfer in baseball or football where he can play since coaching changes!

Jun 28, 2016, 6:13 AM

Lefty after lefty after lefty. Will we have any righties on the staff? I know we will, but it seems like every pitcher committing to us are lefties. No complaints, just an observation. This kid has the makings of an ace.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lefty's are a commodity, Lee will find the righties.

Jun 28, 2016, 8:44 AM

Simple Math and Statistics

Beer is a righty

Jun 28, 2016, 9:42 AM

I heard his slider tops out at 99mph. Only question is, can he throw strikes...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Jun 28, 2016, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Monte Lee adds stud lefty to 2016 class in former Miss. St. signee Miller ]

uh, eubanks, gilliam, andrews and crawford plus the newcomers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2016, 5:31 PM

uh, I was talking about new pitchers coming in. Seems like every pitcher coming in is a lefty. Not a bad thing, I was just making an observation. Uh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My only question is

Jun 28, 2016, 6:26 AM

why did the Tigers not offer in the 1st place......he has all the tools????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

My guess is they weren't ready to offer him as a

Jun 28, 2016, 6:33 AM

HS freshman and for some reason he was ready to commit. So his early commitment took him off the board - just a guess though.

Because he's not from Maine or New Hampshire*

Jun 28, 2016, 9:29 AM [ in reply to My only question is ]

nm

Did he get drafted?***

Jun 28, 2016, 6:31 AM

Re: Did he get drafted?***

Jun 28, 2016, 7:02 AM

He was ranked the 6th best lefty in the nation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Did he get drafted?***

Jun 28, 2016, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Did he get drafted?*** ]

He was undrafted but it really only means that no one took him in the high rounds. He was fairly public that he was going to college if he wasn't drafted in the top 3 rounds so teams weren't gonna waste a pick further down the board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jstone D329 - “ It’s ok to want a coaching change”
Brownell @Clemson: 8 seasons ranked 50th or worse by Sports Reference’s SRS
1-29: Brad Brownell road record against ranked ACC opponents
142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

Jun 28, 2016, 7:53 AM

Interesting turn of events. Happy to have him! Looks like ML continues to move the program in the right direction.

Jun 28, 2016, 9:20 AM

Huge huge pickup for Monte and the Tigers. This kid is a stud. I guarantee you he will be our Saturday starter next year.

Very excited about this kid!! He seems sold on Clemson!

Jun 28, 2016, 9:33 AM

Monte likes the southPAWS!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hats off to MSU for granting the release. We know from

Jun 28, 2016, 3:50 PM

history, Ole #### wouldn't.

which weekend starters will sling along with mitch?

Jun 28, 2016, 4:08 PM

glad he didn't shuffle off to buffalo.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

I see what you did there ... lol I wondered how long

Jun 28, 2016, 4:31 PM

... it would take for some old fert to reference Mitch Miller ... nicely done sir. :)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic