Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Louisiana running back Etienne might be closer to decision after Clemson visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

New Story: Louisiana running back Etienne might be closer to decision after Clemson visit

Jan 22, 2017, 4:14 PM

Louisiana running back Etienne might be closer to decision after Clemson visit

The Clemson coaching staff has been on the road all week, but returned home in time to host one of their final remaining targets for the 2017 recruiting cycle in Travis Etienne. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Louisiana running back Etienne might be closer to decision after Clemson visit

Jan 22, 2017, 4:27 PM

;)

Re: New Story: Louisiana running back Etienne might be closer to decision after Clemson visit

Jan 22, 2017, 4:32 PM

Wish it could happen......but I feel we are wasting our time. He's LSU bound.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jan 22, 2017, 4:46 PM

Yep I agree. I would love to have him but but sounds like he's favoring the second death valley

Jan 22, 2017, 5:03 PM

Dabo has pulled recruits right out of the loving arms of other lying coaches, and hopefully he can do it again!!! Go Dabo, bring this Back home!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orgeron seems like a pretty good dude

Jan 22, 2017, 7:49 PM

don't know if he fits the "lying coach" stereotype. Les Miles on the other hand....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

If he was so high on LSU, he would not have committed to aTm

Jan 22, 2017, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Louisiana running back Etienne might be closer to decision after Clemson visit ]

LSU wasn't his first choice initially, so that gives me some hope.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yellowshoe

Jan 22, 2017, 5:52 PM

LSU didn't offer until Cam Akers recruitment fell through.
LSU's offense is RB based like ALL SE(C-) offenses and the new coach seems like up standup guy. It's close to home. LSU has a solid track record of keeping instate talent...The Siren's Song, Etienne!
Our coach, our integrity, our culture, our direction, UNDISPUTABLY our team, our graduation rate, our college, our fans and our true DEATH VALLEY are the best in the country!

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

i don't know why we are trying for anyone after listening to you***

Jan 22, 2017, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Louisiana running back Etienne might be closer to decision after Clemson visit ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on, man!

Jan 22, 2017, 6:00 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Louisiana running back Etienne might be closer to decision after Clemson visit ]

Show some spirit!
I know it's a fistfight to steal a Louisiana recruit, but Clemson is calling!
Dabo and Jeff Scott are recruiting magic.
Optimism, my friend!
We are in this!
It's only unthinkable if you don't think it!

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Jan 22, 2017, 4:37 PM

Dang I'll hope you end up at Clemson

Jan 22, 2017, 4:50 PM

I find our fan bases lack of faith to land this guy disturbing. I trust our coaches and If we do get him this would be huge

Jan 22, 2017, 8:17 PM

We just won the National Championship and a history of grabbing a couple of late surprises. This year we just have one to close on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My initial thought when I heard about this kid was a little

Jan 22, 2017, 5:20 PM

disappointment as he was a "fall back". But, after seeing his clips I'm very impressed. Looks like he has the frame to run between the tackles, but has the speed to take it all the way. Looks like he could eventually play in the 215-220 lb. range here (?). I don't know much about his competition, but he left a ton of guys in his dust as he broke a lot of long runs this past year alone.

I'd be thrilled to have him here in Tigertown. Get 'im Dabo!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jan 22, 2017, 5:58 PM

Maybe I read it wrong, but this sounds great to me "Hey daddy, we’re going to Clemson"! It also sounded like he may possibly skip his last visit with lsu this weekend, which will keep us fresh in his mind. He is young, and indecisive based on the article, but between the visit comment, Dabo's magic, and his possibility of skipping his last visit to LSU I certainly think we have a chance!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU bound***

Jan 22, 2017, 6:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU bound***

Jan 22, 2017, 7:43 PM

This kid is every bit as good as Richardson minus bad grades and maybe a blessing in the long run if we land him. To go into LSU country and maybe steal this kid would be huge.

Jan 22, 2017, 8:13 PM

Torn on this one. I would have agreed that he is LSU bound and I still lean that way. He wasn't considering them because they weren't recruiting him etc but.

The fact that dad said he really wants to go help bball and he chose to come up to Clemson assures me he has interest and not just taking a trip.

Think it's us and lsu but sounds like he's a homeboy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic