Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Kendall Time: Can Joseph become Clemson's next great middle linebacker?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,796

New Story: Kendall Time: Can Joseph become Clemson's next great middle linebacker?

Apr 3, 2016, 8:01 AM

Kendall Time: Can Joseph become Clemson's next great middle linebacker?

Kendall Joseph battled injuries last season, but the Belton native is finally healthy and ready to prove he can become Clemson's next great middle linebacker. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Kendall Time: Can Joseph become Clemson's next great middle linebacker?

Apr 3, 2016, 8:32 AM

Why yes, yes he can.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 TIME STATE WEIGHTLIFTING CHAMP!!!at middle linebacker?

Apr 3, 2016, 8:57 AM

Ill take him

We'll see.....

Apr 3, 2016, 8:58 AM

I bet Lamar will have something to say.

Re: We'll see.....

Apr 3, 2016, 11:46 AM

I don't know why folks want to sell Joseph short. He was a four star guy just like lamar. Man can get it done.

Apr 3, 2016, 1:47 PM

> I don't know why folks want to sell Joseph short. He
> was a four star guy just like lamar. Man can get it
> done.

Actually per Rivals - which I do consider the most accurate, usually - had Joseph as a 5.5-rated, low-end 3-star. Lamar ended as a 5-star, a 6.1 rating. That's a massive gap. Joseph was a camp kid from Belton whom the coaches liked; Lamar was a national recruit who could have written his ticket anywhere in the country. He's a slightly bigger version of Stephone Anthony.

So, incidentally, was Chad Smith. Rivals had him as a 6.0, a high end 4-star, an inch short of a 5...and he enrolled early last spring and then took a redshirt on top of that, so Chad Smith has had as much prep as a freshman can possibly have...not one but two springs, plus a redshirt season. And this from a guy who was almost a 5-star to begin with? That is a guy who will push.

If Joseph is going to hold onto his job, he'd best bring his lunch. There's some serious sharks after his spot and holding them off is going to take an...inspired effort.

Apr 4, 2016, 1:26 AM

247 composite is the most accurate, it takes the average of all major recruiting sites to get its score. Tho I will say regular 24/7 I don't like too much but I really like the composite bc it's not one sites judgement, it's rivals, ESPN , scouts, and reg 24/7 all combined to get a good average star rating.

247 incorporates Scout rating, which skews the result in

Apr 4, 2016, 12:03 PM

most cases.

IMHO, Rivals is the one to trust.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2016, 1:26 PM [ in reply to We'll see..... ]

just like at a lot of positions -Great problem to have - 3 good enough to start. That means always fresh legs on field.

KJ a wrench in the works of folks' projected starters...

Apr 3, 2016, 9:35 AM

who doesn't <3 an underdog? keep pushin' KJ.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, some who get gaga with stars in their eyes over

Apr 3, 2016, 10:55 AM

recruiting probably want Lamar or Smith to win the job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Need to have at least two guys who can start and win at

Apr 3, 2016, 2:03 PM

every position. Last year, we were extremely vulnerable to injury at LB. Love having three guys at MLB who can apparently get the job done!

We're starting to see high quality depth at almost every spot. Still a bit thin some places, but making tremendous progress in overall recruiting.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

correct this is.

Apr 3, 2016, 6:47 PM

ain't it impressive that the coaches have us durn near legit 3 deep all over the field - probably the most depth ever and I bore witness to teams since 70"s.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,796
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic