Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Just another spring game? No, Saturday is the continuation of something special
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: Just another spring game? No, Saturday is the continuation of something special

Apr 13, 2018, 8:05 AM

Just another spring game? No, Saturday is the continuation of something special

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is no stranger to excitement, and some might believe that he can’t be that excited about everything all the time. But when he says he is more excited about this spring game than any in recent memory, I believe him. I’m excited, too. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drops the mic...

Apr 13, 2018, 8:13 AM

Great article, David, like always.

Go Tigers!

He always has something special that you don’t

Apr 13, 2018, 9:16 AM

Know when it’s coming. Yes he should just drop the mic. Ain’t nothing to add to that !!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Just another spring game? No, Saturday is the continuation of something special

Apr 13, 2018, 8:20 AM

Dang, wishin' I was there...

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Just another spring game? No, Saturday is the continuation of something special

Apr 13, 2018, 9:29 AM

Awesome article and I have to say that I am appreciating every moment of this special time in our program’s history. We have experienced something most programs will never get to experience when we won it all and it’s not something I take for granted. And I, just like so many of you, get the feeling that we will be experiencing it again very soon.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2018, 10:54 AM

I always learn a lot from spring games. I watch the linemen and practice shows you a lot about their abilities. You can see the athletic ability of some of the young guys and you get to see more of the younger QBs throwing the football. I love a good spring game and it's football at a time when my hands start shaking from lack of football.

Apr 13, 2018, 1:30 PM

I always learn a lot from spring games. I watch the linemen and practice shows you a lot about their abilities. You can see the athletic ability of some of the young guys and you get to see more of the younger QBs throwing the football. I love a good spring game and it's football at a time when my hands start shaking from lack of football.

I agree. And you get to see decision making abilities even if a play wasn't made. Last year I remember late in the game HJ got flushed out of the pocket, rolled to his left, and looked like he was about to force something. A WR (could have been a RB) was coming back to the ball to help and once HJ saw him he threw it, but overthrew him. It was the right decision. He wasn't going to run anywhere (I mean it was our DE's that were chasing him after all) so it was the right decision other than throwing it away. The guy was open too, but I'm sure HJ had a little adrenaline flowing. Anyway, earlier in the game he forced something that wasn't there so it was great to see he was settling down and reading the field.

Hate I'm going to miss it this year. Will be in HH for The Heritage. Never been before so hopeful to have a great time! Everyone going to the Spring Game, enjoy and post a lot about what you saw/learned!! :)

I envy you all.....

Apr 13, 2018, 11:40 AM

Wish I could be there too, but sadly I live several states away. But I have to agree I've never felt this excited about a CU football game in the spring. I feel like it's late August! I envy those of you who will be there, but I will be watching on tv!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chills..

Apr 13, 2018, 11:58 AM

Can't lie, I got some dust in my eye just thinking about Tampa and the ghosts of Clemson past.

SPOT THE BALL!!!! LET'S GOOOO TIGERS!!!!

Dear David,

Apr 13, 2018, 1:33 PM

Please stop throwing national championship confetti in my eyes.

,TigersO

this year does have that special feel...

Apr 13, 2018, 2:47 PM

Can’t wait!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this year does have that special feel...

Apr 13, 2018, 4:27 PM

That Orange Tiger Paw is a beautiful thing. :)

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic