Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Jordan Williams talks The Opening, final visit to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 6,288

New Story: Jordan Williams talks The Opening, final visit to Clemson

Jul 17, 2016, 8:01 AM

Jordan Williams talks The Opening, final visit to Clemson

Jordan Williams’ busy summer will end with the announcement of his college choice on August 6th, but a trip to Clemson for the All In Cookout will happen first. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

345 lbs ?

Jul 17, 2016, 8:04 AM

What did he eat at the opening ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Seems like what didn't he eat would be asked too***

Jul 17, 2016, 8:08 AM

Goiter.***

Jul 17, 2016, 9:46 AM [ in reply to 345 lbs ? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's All In

Jul 17, 2016, 9:53 AM

This kid is all in. If this was courtesy why would he even mention the dorms and majors?? He's a lock. Count on it!!

Re: New Story: Jordan Williams talks The Opening, final visit to Clemson

Jul 17, 2016, 8:06 AM

Is the players weight correct in this article? 345#? He is listed as 265# elsewhere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2016, 8:26 PM

He is listed as 6'5" 245 in the article, and he is listed as 6'5" 260 in his recruiting profile. I could have over looked some where but, I don't see it no where that he is listed as 345!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Either this cat is clever and is downplaying

Jul 17, 2016, 8:35 AM

His choice (Clemson) or this guy has no intention of coming here.

Re: Either this cat is clever and is downplaying

Jul 17, 2016, 9:09 AM

I didn't feel to good about it either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? Both of y'all got that from the article?

Jul 17, 2016, 9:13 AM

I don't know kids today are smart about downplaying everything so I definitely wouldn't read to much into anything. Plus lets just say it is a courtesy visit there isn't another date on the calendar I would want and unsure kid to come in on then the All In Cookout. Dabo has worked magic during the cookout....

Re: Really? Both of y'all got that from the article?

Jul 17, 2016, 9:24 AM

I can't explain it. I don't get a good vibe from what he is saying. I hope he picks Clemson but I think it is VTech. I've been wrong before and I could be wrong this time. I just don't get a good vibe from his comments.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, he says...

Jul 17, 2016, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Either this cat is clever and is downplaying ]

The AIC is his last visit, he already knows which school, our commits have been recruiting him hard...

That sounds like Clemson to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Well, he says...

Jul 17, 2016, 10:07 AM

I know but I feel the only reason he is going there is because he promised Dabo he would be there. But then again, he did say something about comparing the dorms and see where he would be staying.

Ding Ding Ding Ding!***

Jul 17, 2016, 11:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Ding Ding Ding Ding!***

Jul 17, 2016, 2:34 PM

i have a winner??!! :)

Re: Well, he says...

Jul 17, 2016, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, he says... ]

And for fans not to read to much into his visit to the cookout, he ain't turning down no food from the grill, steaks at that!!!:)

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2016, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Either this cat is clever and is downplaying ]

The last two interviews with him did not seem to add up to him coming to Clemson. But I will still keep my fingers crossed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The two things that sounded favorable to Clemson to me were:

Jul 17, 2016, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Either this cat is clever and is downplaying ]

1. "It's just a feeling I have" = "there's something special in those hills"

2. "I trust the coaches and the program has everything I need" ... noboody has more trustworthy coaches than Clemson.

Re: The two things that sounded favorable to Clemson to me were:

Jul 17, 2016, 8:36 PM

But he wants to see if Clemson offers his major, and he don't know how many credits he would need bc different schools require more than others!!!

Jul 17, 2016, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Either this cat is clever and is downplaying ]

That is what I read into it also!!! If it's not us, VT would be my guess!!!

May need more tater salad--#All-in***

Jul 28, 2011, 9:18 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And bring Devon Hunter with you!***

Jul 17, 2016, 9:31 AM

I hope we get him but if we don't guess what?

Jul 18, 2013, 12:09 AM

We will get somebody this year or next that will turn out just as good or better. It always works out

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Jul 17, 2016, 11:43 AM

The All-In Cookout is like a Justin Timberlake concert... Even if you convince yourself you're not going to love it, once you get there, everything changes.

Let's hope he makes the right decision, (and our freshman athletic dorms suffice). :)

Jul 17, 2016, 8:42 PM

By any chance is there a Whitney hotel with luxury apartments in Clemson;)

You are doing something right when your recruits recruit

Jul 17, 2016, 1:04 PM

for you.

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: You are doing something right when your recruits recruit

Jul 18, 2016, 6:15 PM

247 crystal ball is showing 80% Clemson

Replies: 26
| visibility 6,288
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic