Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: It's Official: Monte Lee named head baseball coach at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: It's Official: Monte Lee named head baseball coach at Clemson

Jun 18, 2015, 1:19 PM

It's Official: Monte Lee named head baseball coach at Clemson

Clemson University Athletic Director Dan Radakovich made it official Thursday afternoon as the school named Monte Lee as the next baseball coach. Lee replaces Jack Leggett, who was let go earlier this month. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: It's Official: Monte Lee named head baseball coach at Clemson

Jun 18, 2015, 1:20 PM

just win baby!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2015, 1:26 PM

Welcome Coach Lee!

IMO, not a sexy . . .

Jun 18, 2015, 4:11 PM

hire, but a very good and sound hire. I think/hope he will do well.

TIME TO GET TO WORK! GO TIGERS!***

Jun 18, 2015, 1:28 PM

Thrilled you are here, but please, no camouflage uniforms***

Jun 18, 2015, 3:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Thrilled you are here, but please, no camouflage uniforms***

Jun 18, 2015, 4:12 PM

I doubt that'll happen with ol' CU, the traditionalists.

Jun 18, 2015, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Thrilled you are here, but please, no camouflage uniforms*** ]

I agree...don't like those camouflage uniforms.

I applaud the fact the major announcement will be postponed considering the tragedy that has occurred in our state and in the city where Coach Lee lived. Our thoughts and prayers to all who have suffered from this unconscionable act.

As this is a social media...I ask each of us to be very careful what we say to others. We never know when someone may take a word or the joking around with others seriously.

Jun 18, 2015, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Thrilled you are here, but please, no camouflage uniforms*** ]

I wouldn't care if he wore an orange and white croker sack, just win baby!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2015, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Thrilled you are here, but please, no camouflage uniforms*** ]

Yes and please no sloppy fat boy coach unis either.
Number 7 wouldn't be caught dead in one of those things.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2015, 12:27 AM

Please none of those knee high stockings. Keep everyone in the same uniform as we have before and win.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clesmon has worn them before***

Jun 18, 2015, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Thrilled you are here, but please, no camouflage uniforms*** ]

Jun 18, 2015, 3:41 PM

Awesome get!!!! He's the guy we wanted for sure!!! Wouldn't be surprised if Leggett takes his old job.

Jun 18, 2015, 4:49 PM

I would be surprise if one would be offered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2015, 4:43 PM

Most of all, I just want to see our BB program getting back to the strength we were before 2011. Anything less for me will be a failure/Bad hire. I do believe that Coach Lee will have the best chance so far in his young career as a HC to prove and promote himself as being one of the Elite baseball coaches in the country from a Clemson Tiger dugout. He hasn't come to a program that just decided they wanted to become an Elite program. He is at an Elite program that just needs to be re-energising. And what better way is there to energise a program with longevity in mind, than with a good up and coming tireless young Head Coach. Personally I believe that Monte Lee is well worth the chance at getting our program back to where we were and higher. I'm All In with Coach Monte Lee, and I believe our BB program has hit Home Run!!!

Clemson baseball program needed some CPR

Jun 18, 2015, 10:00 PM

I think a young, energetic coach with ties all over the state will work wonders to breath life back into the Tigers program. Jack seemed to have maybe lost the respect of his players in that they were getting the "same ole tired message" every day of every year. Coach Lee has a proven history of developing players throughout his career & turning the marginal guy into a proven player. GOOD HIRE!

Jun 19, 2015, 5:50 AM

How is his name pronounced? Is it Mon-tee (like say Monty Hall) or is it more of silent e "Mont"?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic