Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Is Germone Hopper a changed man?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,318

New Story: Is Germone Hopper a changed man?

Aug 11, 2015, 9:04 PM

Is Germone Hopper a changed man?

Germone Hopper says he is out to make everybody proud, whether it’s his mom or head coach Dabo Swinney or the younger players who are looking to him for leadership. Hopper says he is a changed man. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe in you Hopper...look forward

Aug 11, 2015, 9:09 PM

To awesome things from you this season!!

Always think of "The Hopper" commercials

Aug 12, 2015, 9:17 AM

when Germone's name is called on the loudspeaker. My family just looks at each other shouting "The Hopper!"

Look up the hopper DISH TV commercial on the you tube.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Is Germone Hopper a changed man?

Aug 11, 2015, 9:18 PM

His talent is up there . I really hope this new focus leads to success for him not just on Saturdays but after college in his life as a forever Tiger .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 11, 2015, 9:30 PM

We have seen glimpses of the talent you have, this is your year to make a statement. It is hard being a student athlete no doubt, but it is an honor that many people dream of having. This is the year of the hop, 1000+ yards no doubts.

Not sure who I'm more tired of hearing about being different this time around.

Aug 11, 2015, 9:34 PM

Hopper or Leggett. Enough about potential, maturity, and turning over a new leaf. Time for both to put up or shut up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Not sure who I'm more tired of hearing about being different this time around.

Aug 11, 2015, 11:45 PM

Well, this year if they don't the talent around them will pass them by. I fully expect it to sort itself out pretty quickly. It's a good problem to have.

Yep, if Hopper and Leggett don't improve

Aug 12, 2015, 12:13 AM

Or show more constiency then they will be quickly replaced with the younger talent. I hope Hopper can improve because i really think he can be a big weapon for us and eventually make it into the NFL if he does all the things he needs to do. Good luck Hopper, i wish you the best this upcoming season

Aug 12, 2015, 7:18 AM

If we can just get his potential out of him! Leggett too! Those two could be elite! This is very promising to hear! But, the proof is in the pudding. Don't tell me, show me! I know you have the tools! Have you learned to use them! I wish him the best! We could use an all in G-Hop!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2015, 8:12 AM

I! Agree! With! Most! Of! That!

Aug 12, 2015, 7:37 AM

No doubt about his talent when he has his mind in the game. If he holds onto the ball after the catch, he can scoot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2015, 8:34 AM

He will need to be focused. With McCloud behind him on the depth chart, he will get passed soon if he's not. Competition is good.

Screw Calford.

Nothing to do but do IT!

Aug 12, 2015, 8:58 AM

The proof is in the pudding! We are all pulling for you G-hop, put up or shut up as my dad use to say.

I think we all expected so much the last two years and he let us down by not performing at a level he is capable. He has the athletic ability to be as good as Sammy but the difference is Sammy would not let anything or anyone stand in the way of goal.

Sammy was a workaholic, it takes that to be a NFL WR.

I hope and pray G-hop is putting the work in the film room, weight room, eating right, practicing and getting his school work in order. It sounded if he had been going to class but not paying attention. I hope he gets his time management in order. I'm ADHD, it was very hard for me to get my time management in order. I could get away with that at Coastal Carolina but not at Clemson.

I'm pulling for you to have the kind of year that will look good to NFL scouts.

Go G-hopper and Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,318
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic