Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Game Time: Clemson vs. Kent St. prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

New Story: Game Time: Clemson vs. Kent St. prediction

Sep 1, 2017, 1:01 PM

Game Time: Clemson vs. Kent St. prediction

Fifth-ranked Clemson opens the 2017 season Saturday with a home game against Kent St., and the Tigers open as heavy favorites over a squad that finished 3-9 last season. Clemson won the National Championship with a thrilling 35-31 victory over Alabama in the title game in Raymond James Stadium. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No shutout for the Clemson defense?

Sep 1, 2017, 1:07 PM

Coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^Savage^***

Sep 1, 2017, 1:09 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've known it all along...

Sep 1, 2017, 1:28 PM [ in reply to No shutout for the Clemson defense? ]

;)

null

Re: We've known it all along...***

Sep 1, 2017, 1:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stepped away for a minute...***

Sep 1, 2017, 1:38 PM

null

Re: I stepped away for a minute...******

Sep 1, 2017, 1:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Good, think you could step away for a few minutes this time?***

Sep 1, 2017, 1:53 PM [ in reply to I stepped away for a minute...*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I stepped away for a minute...******

Sep 1, 2017, 1:54 PM [ in reply to I stepped away for a minute...*** ]

whatever...

Sep 1, 2017, 1:56 PM [ in reply to I stepped away for a minute...*** ]

nat

mods!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

well - we won the national championship while

Sep 1, 2017, 1:59 PM [ in reply to I stepped away for a minute...*** ]

you were gone

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: I stepped away for a minute...***

Sep 1, 2017, 5:19 PM [ in reply to I stepped away for a minute...*** ]

I stepped away for a few hours;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2017, 1:47 PM [ in reply to We've known it all along... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Sep 1, 2017, 3:01 PM

*&%*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Game Time: Clemson vs. Kent St. prediction

Sep 1, 2017, 1:17 PM

Good score prediction by Mickey.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2017, 1:20 PM

The average score of all these predictions comes to 51-9, which is fine by me. Gooooo Tigers!!!!!!!

What do they know, they all picked Clemson over Pitt last

Sep 1, 2017, 3:52 PM

year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait...

Sep 1, 2017, 1:35 PM

Their leading receiver was their RB with 28 catches for 335 yards? Is that right?

Sep 1, 2017, 1:41 PM

So mackeydoo is saying kent st could beat the coots?

Sep 1, 2017, 2:13 PM

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY, PLEASE Clemson University respectfully requests that the institution and its intercollegiate athletics teams be referred to as "Clemson" or "CU" in shortened reference , as opposed to "Clem-Zen" . No thanks to Paul Finebaum for perpetuating this gross mispronunciation.

Thank-you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2017, 2:49 PM

Ray-Ray on punt return... why? Have we not suffered enough of that already? Move on.

Sep 1, 2017, 3:25 PM

May the best team win...(wink wink)

Sep 1, 2017, 3:41 PM

Our D will be so stingy on 1st downs and more so on TDs. I doubt they'll cross midfield in the 1st half. May have some scoring opps in the second against reserves. Hope the O starts well and plays consistently. Ready to watch the Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's beat the Carp out of Kent

Sep 1, 2017, 3:50 PM

st

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad that Kent cleared up the name thing

Sep 1, 2017, 3:53 PM

I'll never call Kent by any other name now that we all know it irritates them...

GO TIGERS!! BEAT KENT GOLDEN FLASHES

Re: I'm glad that Kent cleared up the name thing

Sep 1, 2017, 4:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm glad that Kent cleared up the name thing

Sep 1, 2017, 7:45 PM

I truly believe that' the second string gets at least within a touchdown compared to the first string. I know y'all probably think I'm crazy, but like most have said and the ones that recognize, this is the best possible scenario to set us up for Auburn. We will see first string/starters for a qrt and a half but then we start rotating guys in to see where they are physically and mentally. As well know on here there's mixed feelings as far as qb. Other than that we know that we "basically" have depth on all positions. All In I'm saying we are built deep within for another run no matter what any media memeber says! GO TIGERS 2017 #newteamsamedream

Lighten up, Francis.

Sep 2, 2017, 11:23 AM [ in reply to I'm glad that Kent cleared up the name thing ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMtvnAmfuf8

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With their head coach out I feel like Dabo won't let Kent

Sep 1, 2017, 4:42 PM

get embarrassed, too much. I do hope we pile some early points on though so we can see more from our bench. We won't have a lot of opportunities to do that earlier in the season.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2017, 2:02 AM

Ferrell ranked #5 on DE in the country, bet his stock rises even more this year. Double digits sacks, many TFL and an achor at DE with good health. He's gonna have a big year.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic