Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Freshmen rain "sixes" on Gamecocks in 35-17 thumping
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

New Story: Freshmen rain "sixes" on Gamecocks in 35-17 thumping

Nov 20, 2019, 10:20 PM

Freshmen rain "sixes" on Gamecocks in 35-17 thumping

South Carolina entered Saturday's contest wanting a 6th consecutive win in the series, but Clemson's defense and three freshmen turned the sixes into touchdowns and Clemson's 66th win in the series. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Freshmen rain "sixes" on Gamecocks in 35-17 thumping

Nov 29, 2014, 3:44 PM

Thank you God!

Nov 29, 2014, 8:12 PM

I agree ... every things comes from Him.

Nov 29, 2014, 3:44 PM

The streak is over, yayer!!! Finally, Clemson played a complete game against USC. The defense came to play, and I loved the way the offensive line played today as Clemson ran the ball really well and protected Watson all game all. Man does this feel good. What an awesome day for Clemson, I'm so proud and beyond happy! #StreakIsOver #ClemsonDefeatsUSC #GoTigers

Nov 29, 2014, 3:54 PM

Now will yall please shut the f up about firing dabo?! Good lord. That man has an incredible track record and y'all are so quick to point fingers. Good win for the tiger. Its a proud day. FIVE YEARS IS UP. Suck on that spurrier.

Nov 29, 2014, 4:03 PM

So thankful...NO MORE COLE STOUT-LESS! One series...One interception and 3 points for s.c.
Stout even smiled while coming off the field. So thankful that the Defense does not have to put up and cover up for stout!!!

Nov 29, 2014, 4:26 PM

Its a day to celebrate with the whole team-not a day to put down anybody with a paw on their helmet.

Nov 29, 2014, 5:09 PM

AMEN, BROTHER!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2014, 6:07 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Freshmen rain "sixes" on Gamecocks in 35-17 thumping ]

1. He is a member of this BLOG and his opinion needs not be censored by you.
2. I am a member and do not care a bit for your arrogance
3. Most importantly, if Stout had played more and threw more interceptions and Clemson had lost #6 in a row, you would not censored anyone.

Nov 29, 2014, 6:51 PM

Apparently you don't understand the difference between "censoring" and offering a different or dissenting opinion. But I guess that isn't surprising.

Nov 29, 2014, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Freshmen rain "sixes" on Gamecocks in 35-17 thumping ]

> So thankful...NO MORE COLE STOUT-LESS! One
> series...One interception and 3 points for s.c.
> Stout even smiled while coming off the field. So
> thankful that the Defense does not have to put up and
> cover up for stout!!!

I agree 100%, no more Dabo making excuses for him! He is as good as gone now, i love the boys attitude but hate the way he dont care about the way he plays. He just shrugs it off like "oh well, we lost". He leaves it as the whole team is at fault with all his interceptions. Got a bunch of new blood coming in & itll be fun to watch the QB's next season go at it for playing time.

More to come; DeShaun watson

Nov 29, 2014, 4:04 PM

Before the season started,
I stated, Watson will never lose to SC in his time at Clemson.

check off win number #1

Nov 29, 2014, 4:14 PM

Obviously an overpowering win! Outstanding defensive play, even after SA was unfairly ejected. DW, WG and AS point to a bright future for our Tigers. Congratulations to all, especially CS who never hung hus head and played well enough for us to win all but two of the games he started. CS also remained positive in his relationship with DW the entire season which speaks to his high character.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2014, 5:13 PM

ANOTHER POSITIVE POST - AMEN, BROTHER!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it official!!!!

Nov 29, 2014, 4:20 PM

KING WATSON!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WATSON REALLY IS SUPERMAN!!!!!

Nov 29, 2014, 4:22 PM

What a wonderful young man!! Odious Stoudt!! We will now welcome in a bunch of new blood next season to make our wins keep rolling in!!

Re: WATSON REALLY IS SUPERMAN!!!!!

Nov 29, 2014, 5:23 PM

That is absolutely a gross post by you, clemson7024, just gross! Let me introduce you to another word - CLASS, something you lack in your comment on Stoudt. HE IS A CLEMSON TIGER AND AN OUTSTANDING YOUNG MAN, PERIOD!!!

F@&k the lamecocks!!!***

Nov 29, 2014, 5:05 PM

Re: F@&k the lamecocks!!!***

Nov 30, 2014, 9:59 PM

I 2nd that notion! #lamecocks

got to be impressive to the

Nov 29, 2014, 5:11 PM

Recruits in attendance that our freshmen played so well. Could be them next year.

Nov 29, 2014, 5:20 PM

If it wasn't for the coots disguised in ref uniforms the score would have been even worse. Tigers whipped that COOT AS* on both sides of the ball. Don't think I have ever seen a game where it was so obvious who the zebras/coots where wanting to win. Anyway, great win tigers!!! Feels good to finally get the monkey off our backs and send the coots packing back to columbia with their tales tucked between their chicken legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 29, 2014, 5:25 PM

I don't care what anyone says.... Stoudt is a coot in disguise!!!!!!!!! Asta la vista senior stoudt.......

Nov 29, 2014, 5:56 PM

You are a shame to real Clemson fans. We support all our Tigers.

KING WATSON to much for gamecocks

Nov 29, 2014, 5:28 PM

I told my brother in-law last year after watching Watson's film's, " this guy will make everyone forget about tajh boyd" . Meaning in our records. He's already done in his freshmen year what tajh could not. He and the incoming freshman, plus those on the team will win the ACC and the national championship. We have the peices in place. GO TIGERS!!!

Nov 29, 2014, 5:36 PM

Being a 1967 grad I've been through a lot of years with my beloved Tigers and the games with the hatted chickens, but this win rates right up there with the 63-17 butt kicking of Dr. Lou's team. As others have said, I too thank Cole Stout for all he has done, but I am really glad DW is in our camp, along with a talented host of receivers and a host of good recruits scheduled to come in. I just hope that Morris leaving will not change their minds.

GO TIGERS!

Nov 29, 2014, 8:10 PM

So proud of this team. Lets all shout for the defense and the offensive line. Deshaun just brings it for the Tigers. Deshaun with your knee in the shape it is we are so proud of you. You definitely deserve to be recognized. The whole team did a great job. Thank you team for this win. It means so much to us. I hope this will remind fans you stand behind your players and coaches when times are good and bad. Love my Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of the best stats of the game...

Nov 30, 2014, 12:46 PM

Mike Davis was almost a complete non-factor throughout the game. That's at least the second year in a row we've shut him down...just counted for a little more this time.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic