Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Four-star wide receiver ends the Chase, commits to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

New Story: Four-star wide receiver ends the Chase, commits to Clemson

Jan 31, 2015, 8:48 PM

Four-star wide receiver ends the Chase, commits to Clemson

Clemson’s Elite Junior Day paid big dividends for the Clemson coaching staff Saturday afternoon when 2016 4-star wide receiver T.J. Chase committed to the Tigers. Chase becomes the Tigers' fourth commitment for the 2016 recruiting cycle.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry sec homers and coots but

Jan 31, 2015, 8:55 PM

Looks like we just keep getting richer. And its all about Clemson! Go back to your group hug thats all

Welcome aboard TJ

Jan 31, 2015, 8:58 PM

Good Luck recruiting your teammates!

Welcome TJ!******

Jan 31, 2015, 9:25 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Four-star wide receiver ends the Chase, commits to Clemson

Jan 31, 2015, 9:49 PM

Welcome to the family T.J.! We're lucky to have you! Good luck on your senior season and recruiting your teammates! We'd love to have you all be a part of the Clemson Family, and can't wait to see you breaking records in Death Valley! All in!

Welcome young man! Made the right choice at WR U!***

Jan 31, 2015, 10:02 PM

Wow! that is a great catch for the 2016 class. He sounds

Jan 31, 2015, 10:03 PM

like he is going to be a great student-athlete.

gonna be nice seeing them dreds at wide out again.

Jan 31, 2015, 10:04 PM

TOO DEEP -

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2015, 10:07 PM

Looking at his picture, it feels like another Sammy on the way! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2015, 10:19 PM

He looks like the second coming of Nuk.

Feb 8, 2015, 8:57 PM

Yes, I was thinking the same thought. Just throw it in his direction. One man or three man coverage, he's bringing it down. One hand or Two hands, high or low, inside or outside, he's bringing it in.
A reincarnation of Nuk Hopkins. WOW!

Appropriately #2

Jan 31, 2015, 11:25 PM

Dude runs the same routes as Sammy. Hope he turns out to be as good! (AND brings his 5 star friends!!!!)

Feb 1, 2015, 12:47 AM

After watching his film, he does look a lot like Sammy. It's not just the hair and number. He's got great acceleration and can make plays after the catch. He's also got the top end speed from a receiver that we don't currently have on the roster (at least, not until Cain arrives).

I don't buy into the anti-Clemson, woe is me, star dropping conspiracy theories. This is a guy that will get a ton of attention bc of the school he plays for. I believe he will move up in the rankings bc of his talent, and guys with this much exposure will generally get evaluated more accurately than most. So, after next season I would consider his ranking to at least be fair and well informed. Regardless, I'm glad he's committed and I hope we hold onto him until signing day.

Feb 8, 2015, 9:06 PM

That why his stars need to stay at four star. He's an average receiver sport analysts. Our coaches will take him first. We love average 4 stars receivers.

Feb 1, 2015, 4:04 AM

Congratulation, welcome to the family you've been apart since the Game that tilted cooterville!
We look forward to screaming T.J. while those coots Chase you to no avail.

We would love to have Savion and Rashuan in the family as well, if this is where they feel at home.

We know you became the most important recruit we have right now because you just teamed with your great friend Mr Scott in becoming our recruiter on a daily basis at you school and that DE at you rival school.

You truly are getting ready to be apart of a few shots at a National Championships. I think we can become a yearly contender in the Playoffs. Getting Savion and Rashuan your friends on those teams could make being dominating in the Playoffs a reality.

There's GOLD up there in those hills!! Go tigers, go TJ, their chasing you brother, but their efforts or futile because the coach down there is to sauced up so he can deal with most of the guys nobody else in the big boy schools wanted.

Tigers United like one pack who's got there brothers back. Love you all because we are All In FAMILY!

Bailey, your to good to play KFC ball!!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 8, 2015, 9:15 PM

Chase, you and your friends could create a dream come true trip for me and my family to Pasadena, Ca.

Feb 1, 2015, 11:23 AM

Welcome to the Tigers ! Glad to see you commit, and you made a great decision. Your film shows a lot of hard work and dedication. Hopefully, you can help recruit your teammates, and help Clemson get to the top ! GO TIGERS!!!

Feb 1, 2015, 5:17 PM

Chase we Welcome...Welcome...Welcome... you...you chose well...you are a Tiger now and we can't wait to see you play with in a Tiger uniform. Go New Tigers.. Work hard and it will be recognized...

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic