Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: For elite defensive end, playing time might come early
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: For elite defensive end, playing time might come early

Jan 17, 2016, 11:01 PM

For elite defensive end, playing time might come early

Xavier Kelly’s time may come sooner rather than later. The 4-star Wichita (KS) East defensive end commit traveled to Clemson this weekend with his mother for his official visit. While on the visit, Kelly met with the Clemson coaching staff and they told him that with the departures of Shaq Lawson and Kevin Dodd to the NFL, his chance at entering the defensive end rotation may come as early as next season. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wekcome XK to Clemson..& enjoy being an Athlete & Student!

Jan 17, 2016, 11:51 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: For elite defensive end, playing time might come early

Jan 18, 2016, 12:17 AM

Sounds good...we need this young man and I know if he is willing to work he can do it and make a difference. Focusing, studying and believe in himself and his team mates he will be a good one. There are players there that will help him and I know Coach Venables will.

So welcome to the Clemson family. You will learn and I know you will play if you're willing to work for it. Believing, being All IN and working for what you want...TOO PLAY. To many players go to other schools that keeps them on the bench because they believe when they go there they will play.
The schools have so many 4 & 5 star players until there isn't a place for them to play. I know we've got good players, but if you're willing to put in the work you will play. Look at the number of freshmen and sophomore players on our team. Go for it and come to the HIll and in that Clemson Uniform and give us many chances to holler for you when you make those sacks and whatever you're willing to do to help the team. Our fans are ALL IN> GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

Jan 18, 2016, 9:03 AM

Join the rotation early, then be coached to dominate! It's the Clemson way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2016, 9:50 AM

Welcome Xavier! You will have the time of your life! We're glad to have you aboard

I can see him making the 2 deep, as well as.....

Jan 18, 2016, 1:56 PM

RahShaun Smith and Tre Lamar

Possibly even Lawrence and Feaster too.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic