Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Etienne: From SEC fan to playing against Bama, a year makes a big difference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Etienne: From SEC fan to playing against Bama, a year makes a big difference

Dec 7, 2017, 10:18 AM

Etienne: From SEC fan to playing against Bama, a year makes a big difference

Travis Etienne grew up in Jennings, Louisiana – the heart of SEC country – just an hour or so away from LSU and within driving distance of Alabama – so last January it was no surprise he was pulling for the Crimson Tide in the national championship. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I speak for all Tigers when I say

Dec 7, 2017, 10:34 AM

You are forgiven, Travis.

Re: New Story: Etienne: From SEC fan to playing against Bama, a year makes a big difference

Dec 7, 2017, 10:57 AM

Young man shows uncommon common sense. Hope he breaks a long one on his previous favorite.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Etienne: From SEC fan to playing against Bama, a year makes a big difference

Dec 7, 2017, 2:48 PM

I think that the only way we should forgive him for pulling against us last year, is for him to carry the ball across the goal line no less than twice. If he don't score twice, he will remain a fart sniffer until we play Bama again next year!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good grief I’m thankful the coaches keep players off this board

Dec 7, 2017, 8:36 PM

I know it was in jest but it ain’t funny.

That’s a hard thing to do, really. A young guy who upended his entire perspective on the CFB landscape and his place in it.

Not only a great talent, he’s got the right attitude. Seems like he fits really well into the Clemson family.

Good grief I’m thankful the coaches keep players off this board

Dec 7, 2017, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Etienne: From SEC fan to playing against Bama, a year makes a big difference ]

I know it was in jest but it ain’t funny.

That’s a hard thing to do, really. A young guy who upended his entire perspective on the CFB landscape and his place in it.

Not only a great talent, he’s got the right attitude. Seems like he fits really well into the Clemson family.

Without his wise Mom, we may not have gotten him, thanks to

Dec 7, 2017, 11:22 AM

her being a Tiger fan!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you Travis

Dec 7, 2017, 11:34 AM

for being a Clemson Tiger! Beat Bama!!!!!!!!!! GO TIGERS, LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Travis's mom for being a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be Surreal

Dec 7, 2017, 12:19 PM

I am sure it is surreal for him. I also imagine those dreams of playing in the Superdome and the mystique of Alabama will be overwhelming for him as the game approaches. It will not surprise me if he is in awe of the Crimson Tide at kickoff and he may have a fumble or make some key mistake early on. But this kid seems to always respond. Let him get hit hard once to snap him out of his wanderlust and I guarantee this kid is going to make some plays that help us put 'Bama away. The legend of ETN is about to explode!

Re: Must be Surreal

Dec 7, 2017, 2:31 PM

Will this be the game that puts Travis Etienne on the rest of the nations radar. This kid may end up being the first Heisman winner from Clemson. He already has the speed and power of most RB's in the country. Wait until he actually gets into the weight room. I see him getting more and more carries as the games go by. He's only gotten the ball more than 10 times twice this season. When he starts getting the ball at least 15 times a game his stats are going to be through the roof. Go Tigers

And to think he was pulling for Bammie 11 months agO!

Dec 7, 2017, 2:51 PM

Wow!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL yeah because he has made soooo many mistakes

Dec 7, 2017, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Must be Surreal ]

he is a champion. Like he said, the coaches have prepared him to be a champion. He will bring his A game, as will the rest of the Tigers. We might lose, but you'll have to beat our best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 8:17 PM

And he has played soooo many games against his old favorite team in the stadium he's dreamt of playing in, in his home state... I think a tremendous amount of this young man. He will seize the opportunity. I was only saying (regardless of the preparation) it's going to be nuts for him.

Thanks for your smart_ _ _ response though.

Dec 7, 2017, 2:59 PM

The very first interview I heard with Travis made me a big fan. First thing he did was talk about Fuller and Ch

Dec 7, 2017, 3:03 PM

The very first interview I heard with Travis made me a big fan. First thing he did was talk about Fuller and Choice. He’s very humble and genuinely seems to be having the time of his life. He has the right attitude along with his physical abilities to carry him a long way. Glad we get to come along for the ride. The Sugar Bowl would be a great time for him to explode!!! GO TIGERS!!!

sorry about the repeat. Daggum fat fingers!

Dec 7, 2017, 8:24 PM

Mistakes can be corrected by site donations, and you can even allow the fingers more girth bc by donating you can correct or delete a post. Just saying....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 8:55 PM

Can I donate enough to be able to delete your fart sniffer comments?....just asking.

Dec 8, 2017, 10:30 AM

Get that young man some extra tickets! Love this guy! So fun to watch! Sitting in the stands at Clemson, you can just tell when he has the ball... He is something special! Love having him as a CU Tigers!

Dec 8, 2017, 10:30 AM

null

Message was edited by: itsgood2bme

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic