Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Dynamic Duo: Scott and Elliott keep it simple with great success
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: Dynamic Duo: Scott and Elliott keep it simple with great success

Dec 31, 2014, 2:23 PM

Dynamic Duo: Scott and Elliott keep it simple with great success

From start to finish, Jeff Scott and Tony Elliott couldn’t have drawn up a better scenario their first game as co-offensive coordinators. What made it so successful? Getting back to basics and keeping it simple.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations to our new OCs, y'all did a marvelous job!

Dec 31, 2014, 2:30 PM

simple....simple? it made OU look very confused

Re: New Story: Dynamic Duo: Scott and Elliott keep it simple with great success

Dec 31, 2014, 2:34 PM

Simple is good, worked well with Cole. As good as CM was for us....the one knock I had on him, was the unnecessary cute/fancy plays for no reason. Looking forward to this offense next season!

Great, great job!***

Dec 31, 2014, 2:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Dec 31, 2014, 3:14 PM

Know you guys will do great work with our Tigers. We will be with you and support you in every way. Go Tigers and staff. Like you said everyone has to be ALL IN, and that is our fans also.

I especially appreciate Elliot's humility.

Dec 31, 2014, 3:25 PM

Such a rare trait. Not a smug bone in his body.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2014, 6:13 PM

It was complex enough that OU couldn't figure it out. A good, old fashioned #### whipping from the 1st play until the end. It was a thing of beauty, and I heard that one of the OU fans sent a message to an Ole Miss fan saying that "at least they weren't "a top 10 team" that got stomped in front of a national audience. I love it!!! I hope Mama Nkemdiche enjoyed seeing the whipping the wonderful team take that she made her son attend. I hope he (Robert) is lamenting, even though he has turned into quite the thug since joining the mighty secheat. How fitting an end to a really sad story from the get go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2014, 7:48 PM

You have to know that Streeter is as happy, and as proud of Clemson as he's ever been. And he knows he resurrected the QB that most Clemson fans had given up on, and the rest of the country bet their money against. Everyone that bet large amounts of money against Clemson on a get rich quick bet, they were absolutely sick by half time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2015, 1:52 AM

Kudo's to the whole Coaching Staff ! Coach Elliott and Coach Scott did a great job in their 1st game as Offensive Co-ordinators. Keeping it simple worked great. Hats off to the whole Staff for getting everybody on the same page and especially Coach Streeter for getting Cole straightened out and ready. Coach Venables, YOU ARE DA MAN ! GO TIGERS !!!

Jan 1, 2015, 1:58 AM

I guess that's the nut shell that we all witnessed.+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2015, 6:58 AM

Great game plan. Well executed too Three more great coaches in the making. I thought Cole always played better faster, but we always slowed down with him in. These kid coaches will have fun with all the talent coming in. Clemson is coming sure enough with our man coach V in charge of the defense, watch out. Dabo is a great head coach in so many ways. I don't know of any coach that can do what he has done. Go Tigers. Welcome to 2015

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2015, 9:12 AM

Less we forget, all great generals have great leaders under them. Thanks to Dabo for putting a great coaching staff together. As for un-necessary "stuff" in a play, you should know that all great magic tricks have elements of deceptive or un-necessary moves that have nothing to do with the trick to confuse and distract the audience (defense). That is what makes the play successful. Lastly, the KISS method has always been the way to go. Even in business it has always been the best option. I can't wait until FB season, 2015. I have a feeling it's going to be a great year. Go tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic