Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Deshaun Watson and Ulric Jones: Smack talk during a boring May livens up the mood
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Deshaun Watson and Ulric Jones: Smack talk during a boring May livens up the mood

May 13, 2015, 8:21 AM

Deshaun Watson and Ulric Jones: Smack talk during a boring May livens up the mood

Thank you Deshaun Watson and Ulric Jones for livening up a boring May. The statement by Clemson's quarterback that he wouldn't lose to South Carolina incensed an incoming defensive lineman for the Gamecocks and made the end of spring a little brighter. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is Ulric Jones and why is she mad at Watson?

May 13, 2015, 8:46 AM

Did Watson torch her brother?

Re: Who is Ulric Jones and why is she mad at Watson?

May 13, 2015, 9:04 AM

Ulric is a fall back guy that spurrier found after all his other players decommitted.

...if he gets one sack next season...he will have exceeded his total for last season...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think she was in the Tour day France...

May 13, 2015, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Who is Ulric Jones and why is she mad at Watson? ]

Always hatin on Armskrong...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Deshaun Watson and Ulric Jones: Smack talk during a boring May livens up the mood

May 13, 2015, 9:04 AM

So far DW has lived up to his hype. The coot guy has lived up to a reputation, too. He was unable to get into a really good school. He waffled several times on his commitments (though he may have had no choice but to waffle as the other offers may have been withdrawn). He thinks he will bring something special when there is no real history of his superlative play (only 3 stars). It will take more than an alligator mouth attached to a humming bird #### to make a name for himself. Yep! I believe he will fit in very well over at usuc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 stars coming out of HS is one thing.

May 13, 2015, 9:11 AM

Not being able to dominate JC offensive linemen after 2 years means he's still a 3 star.

Re: 3 stars coming out of HS is one thing.

May 13, 2015, 3:37 PM

Yep! I ain't skeered at all of his threat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he makes it into school.....class starts

May 13, 2015, 9:13 AM

on the 28th of November.

Re: If he makes it into school.....class starts

May 13, 2015, 9:21 AM

this assuming he is able to get passing grades to get into cootland. that's kinda funny....good grades to get into cootland....seems like it should be the other way around. hahahahaha

Re: If he makes it into school.....class starts

May 13, 2015, 3:39 PM [ in reply to If he makes it into school.....class starts ]

He really must be pretty dense if he is having questions about even getting in at usuc. Does his "dad" have a turnip truck? He fell off one somewhere.

The whole thing is kind of dumb. DW commented

May 13, 2015, 10:38 AM

that he made that statement to his HS coach several years ago.

And everyone is down on this Ulric character but if he made those kind of statements and played for us, everyone would be praising him.

Really stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Way to stick up for the coots joe

May 13, 2015, 11:04 AM

while slamming fellow tigers for not behaving how you think they should

You're welcome.***

May 13, 2015, 11:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

May 13, 2015, 11:29 AM [ in reply to The whole thing is kind of dumb. DW commented ]

They're Coot fans, we're Tiger fans. Surprised somebody had to explain that to you.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Still waiting for the part where he insulted them...

May 13, 2015, 5:25 PM

Dang, all DW4 said was that it was a big rivalry game and that he wanted to play and that he did not intend to lose to Scar while he is at Clemson. How is that smack talk that would get the stupid capons clucking? I suppose their players would say, "Well that game doesn't really matter so of course I plan to lose one or two to Clemson." It really doesn't take much to get them going and throwing low class language around on social media. They really are a trashy bunch.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still waiting for the part where he insulted them...

May 14, 2015, 8:24 AM

I think you answered your own question when you said "stupid capons". That would explain the clucking.

Tuggin on Supermans' cape!***

May 13, 2015, 9:18 PM

Re: New Story: Deshaun Watson and Ulric Jones: Smack talk during a boring May livens up the mood

May 13, 2015, 10:30 PM

This is just a sad time for the coot fans if all they can do is get hyped up from comments of a player that no ones ever heard of. They act like they have another Clowney or something. This almost sounds like what they did last year until A&M brought them back to reality. Answer me one question. Who's there QB? Cause the hype last week coming out of coot town was Golston. Now he isn't coming they go to a 3 star DE no ones ever heard of. Typical coot fan.

May 13, 2015, 11:48 PM

Just to be clear, he plays for South Carolina. Not Maryland. Not Mississippi State. But South Carolina. Just thought we needed to be clear. Dud must have not wanted to play "real football" or "Hail State." He instead wanted to dream about real football. I tell ya what. I raise your one sack for two touchdowns. As a friend of mine once said, "you lit that cigarette you betta smoke it1" Here's another quote "1-0!!!" ALL IN!!!

What's an Ulric? Sounds like a female body part.***

May 14, 2015, 8:37 AM

Re: What's an Ulric? Sounds like a female body part.***

May 14, 2015, 10:17 PM

I thought it was another word for anus. For example, someone might say, "At my last colonoscopy, the doctor ran a camera up my Ulric and took some pictures."

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic