Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Dear Clemson: On this Thanksgiving, thank you for being you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

New Story: Dear Clemson: On this Thanksgiving, thank you for being you

Nov 23, 2017, 8:01 AM

Dear Clemson: On this Thanksgiving, thank you for being you

Another home football schedule is complete, but don't be sad. Be thankful for the friends and the good times we all shared. And most of all, thank you for Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Dear Clemson: On this Thanksgiving, thank you for being you

Nov 23, 2017, 8:24 AM

:)

Nov 23, 2017, 8:27 AM

Thanks, D Hood-great article!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Nov 23, 2017, 8:47 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Hood and God bless all of the Clemson family.

The best is yet to come!
GO TIGERS!

#ALLIN
#WE2DEEP

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 8:51 AM

Thanksgiving brings out the best in just about everybody. It sure did in you DH. Well said.

Hope the spirit of Turkey Day stays with our Tigers to launch our team into ACC-C prep as winners in SC.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mr. Joe, Paul Harvey, and Charles Kuralt

Nov 23, 2017, 8:54 AM

Would be proud of your work! You transported us all, body and spirit, to 'walk in your shoes'. Well done...Pulitzer-worthy!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW, David! Another classic!***

Nov 23, 2017, 8:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 9:07 AM

David - reading your reflections on your job in this article reminds me of the old saying: "Do something you love and you never work a day in your life".

Very enjoyable article - I too am thankful for my Clemson experience as a student and alumnus...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 9:38 AM

Well now there goes that confetti in the eyes again...thanks for the fantastic read and Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of our Clemson family. God bless and Go Tigers! ??????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drops the mic...

Nov 23, 2017, 9:38 AM

Like always, another perfect article by David.. thank you sir.

Happy Thanksgiving

Fixed it... DEER Clemson

Nov 23, 2017, 9:44 AM

Great stuff David.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2022, 1:13 PM

Thank you David. Wonderful walk down memory lane. I always get a little nostalgic at the end of every season thinking back on the highs and lows of the season. The memories last a lifetime and help fuel the excitement for the next season.

You do it so well, thank you sir!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another great article. Thanks David. Still not sure I'm

Nov 23, 2017, 9:48 AM

Buying you skipped a cheeseburger though??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

David you are a treasure!***

Nov 23, 2017, 9:57 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great words, David - GREAT WORDS!***

Nov 23, 2017, 10:00 AM

Nov 23, 2017, 10:24 AM

David, I am thankful for the wonderful articles you and Nikki write for us every year. This one was special and it took me right back to the half-time show last Saturday....and brought a tear to my eye.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 10:48 AM

Well done, David. We are all blessed by our association with Clemson. Didn’t get this posted quite as quickly as I had hoped. I, too, had to wait for the confetti to clear....

Nov 23, 2017, 11:23 AM

Took the words right out my mouth. I too had to let the confetti settle. Didn’t think I’d see any until Saturday night. Thanks DH and NH more than you know.

Not been a good last few months but tnet was the one place I could go for refuge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Dear Clemson: On this Thanksgiving, thank you for being you ]

Took the words right out my mouth. I too had to let the confetti settle. Didn’t think I’d see any until Saturday night. Thanks DH and NH more than you know.

Not been a good last few months but tnet was the one place I could go for refuge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soak It In

Nov 23, 2017, 11:02 AM

That why it's so special when I make the 9-hour pilgrimage from PA to Clemson about three times a year. The university, the people, the town, the heritage and tradition. I never take it for granted. A special place, indeed. Thank you fellow Tigers for making it that way.

Re: Soak It In

Nov 23, 2017, 11:18 AM

My apologies if I td ‘d you. Was supposed to be a tu.

Re: Soak It In

Nov 23, 2017, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Soak It In ]

Wonderful article David! One of your best! We've taken our grandsons to Military Appreciation Day for the past 10 years or so. Regardless of who we're playing this game is very special. Every year the pageantry is better than the previous year. Lee Greenwood was awesome. "Where the Blue Ridge yawns its greatness" indeed!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 11:20 AM

Great article David. I want to take the time to thank all the writers that contribute to TNET and the great reporting that they provide. Ya'll give us great "behind the scenes"reporting and provide us with things that only ya'll see and here. I hope You and Nikki have a Great Thanksgiving, as well as everyone on TNET. GO TIGERS!!!

PS; Don't forget your flak jackets, hard hats and safety goggles before you leave to go Williams Brice. YOU PROBABLY WILL NEED THEM!!! GO TIGERS!!!

PS; Don't forget your flak jackets, hard hats and safety goggles before you leave to go Williams Brice. YOU PROBABLY WILL NEED THEM!!! GO TIGERS!!!

Nope.

Nov 23, 2017, 11:40 AM

Thanksgiving is a bout giving thanks to God for his blessings. So thank the Lord for a place like Clemson, not thankyou Clemson.

Nov 23, 2017, 5:44 PM

Excellent read and memories!!

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic