Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Comeback falls short as Noles top Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Comeback falls short as Noles top Tigers

Jan 19, 2015, 11:26 PM

Comeback falls short as Noles top Tigers

A determined comeback fell just a little short Monday night as Florida St. held off the Tigers and escaped Littlejohn with a 59-55 victory. Photo by Joshua S. Kelly / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Comeback falls short as Noles top Tigers

Jan 20, 2015, 6:19 AM

This was one we really needed. Home game against an average foe. Could've evened us up in conference. Had a full house too. Oh well, awful from FT line and the field. What can you expect.

Jan 20, 2015, 8:09 AM

Had a full house?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!! What game were you watching?

However, they didn't lose this game because of the crowd. They must shoot better than 51% from the free throw line and 34% from the field.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

free throws lost this game

Jan 20, 2015, 8:52 AM

terrible. Should never win shooting free throws like that. Don"t look anywhere else.

Jan 20, 2015, 12:19 PM

I was at the game last night.

1. A few things to note, even though in this article Brownell said we should drive on Florida State, at the 10 minute mark in the second half Florida State had 4 fouls on two of their big men and three on the other. We can a great chance to drive and foul them out and did not take advantage. I saw few high low screens on own side, but saw several from Florida. If we had gotten rid of the big men, the offensive rebounds would have been easier to get. Clemson got one more foul on Florida Sate in the next six minutes. A clear disappointment.

2. Players Number 1 on the Florida State team clearly raised his arms each time before we shot the first of two foul shots, He always stood at the top of the foul line right next to the shooter. On the second foul shot he never raised it arms. That the player did it each time on the first of two fouls shots and always a second before the clemson player shot the ball, it was a clear attempt to cause disruption on the shoot, which is a foul. I am surprised out coaches never saw that and reported it the officials.

Jan 20, 2015, 3:06 PM

You guys came up short but you fought until the end. Take this as a positive that you will stay focused until every second has expired. Go Tigers.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic