Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Cole Stoudt Saves the Best for Last
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Cole Stoudt Saves the Best for Last

Dec 29, 2014, 11:25 PM

Cole Stoudt Saves the Best for Last

Cole Stoudt turned in a career-defining performance Monday, winning the Russell Athletic Bowl Most Valuable Player award by completing 26-of-36 passes for 319 yards and three touchdowns in the final game of his Clemson career in Clemson's 40-6 drubbing of Oklahoma. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Cole Stoudt Saves the Best for Last

Dec 29, 2014, 11:31 PM

Cole Stoudts Last pass for a TD ;He Stood tall and Delivered. This will go down as a Big Win for Him to remember. May he have Good Fortune in the Future!

Dec 30, 2014, 10:37 AM

Cole was amazing that's what I always wanted to see out of him an I know he was capable just didn't see it but he got it together at the right time an having a coach that Cares helped a lot I luv my tigers an last night was something I'll remember forever thanks to all those seniors that's what going out on the right note is all about tiger pride forever!!!

Dec 30, 2014, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Cole Stoudt Saves the Best for Last ]

If you wrote a wish list for this game, you wouldn't have dreamed it as good as it turned out to be. Congrats to Cole and to Dabo for hanging with him all year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2014, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Cole Stoudt Saves the Best for Last ]

A lot of people had to backtrack on Cole. So happy for this young man. He took all the criticism and turned it into a very positive performance. Way to go and may your future be great...if you should read this..

Dec 30, 2014, 8:09 PM

A lot of people doubted Dabo when he said that Stoudt was the QB coming out of spring practice. I for one also doubted it. Had Morris not lost confidence in him I think his season could have been close to last night's performance. Not saying that he wouldn't have made mistakes,but I honestly believe the season would have been better. That is just my opinion and options are just that. Also had Morris spent a little more time with him during the times the defense was on the field things may have been different.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dude if you're not happy for cole and these Tigers tonight

Dec 29, 2014, 11:58 PM

YOU SUCK!

As a fan. cole did what everyone said was impossible. finish with 4tds and over 300 yds passing...dayum son..great job!!!!! Whooped those Sooners...they can't handle the noise from the ACC!!! Awesome performance from everyone involved and GREAT SEASON! Go gettum next year..we ready!

Re: dude if you're not happy for cole and these Tigers tonight

Dec 30, 2014, 12:01 AM

Not to mention zero interceptions. Cole played a heck of a game tonight.

Dec 29, 2014, 11:59 PM

You're welcome for the headline. :)

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16566260

Dec 30, 2014, 12:32 AM

I was one of Cole's biggest doubters coming into this bowl game. Congrats to Cole Stoudt and to all of the players on a out right Stomping of the Sooners !!! I bet Coach Venables has a smile as wide as.the stadium. Congrats to all the Seniors and big thanks to Coach Streeter for working with Cole to help him finish his career with a big win !!! Now that is all said, please pass the crow. I got some eating to do. GO TIGERS !!!

Dec 30, 2014, 6:56 AM

Send some crow my way - I, too, was a doubter. Heck of a game Cole Stout - Congrats to the Tigers!

Dec 30, 2014, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Cole Stoudt Saves the Best for Last ]

I appreciate your eating that crow, but I notice the largest basher of all Slum Dog is no where to be seen or heard now!

Dec 30, 2014, 2:14 AM

Cole we the fans could see that you played your heart out for your team, coaches, yourself and fans.,you have been through a lot this season and I hope your life leaving Clemson will be some of your best memories. Thank you again Stay safe

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Great to see an MVP finale... and 2 Sports Center Top 10's!***

Dec 30, 2014, 4:15 AM

The "Real Cole Stoudt" stood up last night...

Dec 30, 2014, 7:32 AM

Great way to go out Cole! You stood tall and made the plays.

And to ALL the Tiger Seniors, thanks for ending your careers in Orange by treating us to a real drubbing of the Sooners! I can't remember when I've enjoyed a bowl game more...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So happy to see him go out big

Dec 30, 2014, 7:40 AM

I hung in with Stoudt until the SCar game and I just couldn't take it anymore, but I was cautiously optimistic that he'd help us win this game. I had no idea he would blow the game out of the water like he did. That was so good to see, and it's how people will remember him for the rest of time. He went out a big winner. Congratulations to him, his family, the seniors, and the whole team for wrapping up the season in style.

This team could BEAT FSU.......GO TIGERS

Dec 30, 2014, 10:21 AM

Cole..you did good. Congratulations on Player of the game. Well deserved.

Dec 30, 2014, 10:49 AM

I must admit that I have been one of the folks that fussed about Cole's performance this season. I am happy for Cole, his family, coaches, and teammates that he played well. It was a story book ending to a difficult senior season.

Dec 30, 2014, 2:39 PM

David, you and Nikki hit home runs on your two articles about the game last night. Just outstanding info about our players, young men, coaches, and what Clemson is all about. As a 1962 graduate, I am one proud alumnus today, as I am always. Thanks

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic