Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Tigers survive the Dome?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Tigers survive the Dome?

Oct 13, 2017, 8:34 AM

Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Tigers survive the Dome?

One more game and the Tigers get their first break since late July. But that one game won’t be easy as No. 2 Clemson travels to New York to take on Syracuse in a rare Friday night ACC matchup. Can the Tigers survive a trip to the Carrier Dome? Will quarterback Kelly Bryant be healthy enough to start and play the entire game? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Tigers survive the Dome?

Oct 13, 2017, 8:46 AM

Great read, same as the past few years in the dome...Clemson has too much for the 'Cuse= 45-13 Clemson. Go Tigers! (I would feel better with Marcus back DB...)

Re: New Story: Clemson vs. Syracuse prediction: Can the Tigers survive the Dome?

Oct 13, 2017, 9:52 AM

“Clemson looking ahead to an open date.”

First time I’ve ever heard that one.

Oct 13, 2017, 9:57 AM

Game outcome is really a tale of two talents. Tigers win that tale on both sides of the line of scrimmage and skilled positions. Cuse also has not played the caliber of opponents that the Tigers have. Only two worth mentioning, LSU, who they lost to away but not the same team of yesteryear. Other was NC St, also a loss, who only allowed about 60 yds rushing but over 300 passing and 3 long plays.

Tiger D is far better that anything they have seen and same is true with our O.

I see long drives for points and a few long breakers. If we keep t/os in check, it'll not be close.

Tigers 38-10 ??

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 4:29 PM

The only big numbers they will put up tonight, will be of gloom and domed cuse fans leaving their dome!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 10:51 AM

Clemson 34-16

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 12:23 PM

Tigers 41-10
24-3 at the half. No TD's against our first team D.

(check this out) How crazy is this...

Oct 13, 2017, 4:30 PM

Comparing 2016 to 2017-
Clemson offense after 6 games

Both, BOTH were averaging 471 yds Per game.

2016- 39 PPG/ 2017 -35 PPG

-----------------------------------
Only difference, so far...
IMO- the defense has been more consistant in 017.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic