Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson vs. Auburn prediction: Fistfight under the lights in Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Clemson vs. Auburn prediction: Fistfight under the lights in Death Valley

Sep 8, 2017, 12:15 PM

Clemson vs. Auburn prediction: Fistfight under the lights in Death Valley

It’s Clemson and Auburn. ACC vs. SEC. It’s Death Valley under the lights, and it’s two rivals that first met in 1899. The weather should be gorgeous and a national television audience will be tuned in. In other words…this should be fun. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big Dex And Slash Will

Sep 8, 2017, 12:25 PM

crush Stidham and make him cry like a girl. Clenin will give him last rightss.

Clemson 37--All Barn 17

Why isn't Brandon Rink tied for best pick?

Sep 8, 2017, 12:39 PM

He and Mickey both came within 4 points of nailing it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Why isn't Brandon Rink tied for best pick?

Sep 8, 2017, 1:04 PM

Read the fine print - tiebreaker is Clemson score. Mickey nailed it on the money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson vs. Auburn prediction: Fistfight under the lights in Death Valley

Sep 8, 2017, 12:41 PM

Ready to see the D line dominate like they did against O310 St.
SPOT THE BALL!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!

My biggets concern is 34 fielding punts.***

Sep 8, 2017, 2:22 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson vs. Auburn prediction: Fistfight under the lights in Death Valley

Sep 8, 2017, 3:48 PM

How did y'all decide the three points last week? Looks like rink got hosed

Sep 8, 2017, 3:49 PM

Never mind late to the party

Sep 8, 2017, 3:50 PM

Honestly my gut feeling is that this one will be relatively close until the 4th qtr. Football is and always will be a game dictated by offensive and defensive line play. If you can not protect the QB and if the defensive line spends most of the game in your backfield you will not win the game. Our defensive line is proven and experienced and I feel that they will win the battle between them and the Auburn offensive line. On the other hand you have our O line vs Auburn's SEC world beater defensive line. I feel we will be able to weather the storm. Mitch Hyatt,Tyrone Crowder and company will hold them off and give us enough room for our speedster RB's and athletic QB to make plays. My only concern going into this game is that we have not seen our secondary tested yet. We will see Sat. what they are made of....Spot the Ball!!! Go Tigers.. 27-17 Clemson Tigers Roar!!!!

Defense needs to dominate and KB & M. Richard can shine on

Sep 8, 2017, 3:54 PM

Stidham will spend most of the game on his back and running for his life from future top 10 picks Dex Lawrence, Christian Wilkins and Clelin Ferrell. Auburn will come out pumped and unafraid (with possible exception of Stidham who will fear for his life after 1st hit), and the game will come down to special teams, turnovers and QB play for both teams. The crowd will be exponentially louder than anything Stidham has ever experienced. Auburn has a shot as Pitt beat us last year, but Clemson should be very ready. My take Clemson 34 - Auburn 23. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2017, 4:06 PM

Handing Travis Etienne the ball in the 4th qtr when AU D is starting to get gassed sounds like a Home Run to me. He's going to be a secret weapon this season.

Sep 8, 2017, 4:26 PM

I think any of Clemson's runners (including KB) can and probably will have big gains. Great Oline and great runners is a tough combo to stop. C.Tigers 31-17. Gooooo (Clemson) Tigers!!!!!!!!!

Sep 8, 2017, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Clemson vs. Auburn prediction: Fistfight under the lights in Death Valley ]

Haha you stole the thought out of my head! What a gut punch that would be to Auburn to have Etienne run right up the middle 75 yards for the TD, with less than 5 minutes left in the 4th. #westoleyourmancard

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic