Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson stands out early for Georgia lineman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Clemson stands out early for Georgia lineman

Mar 10, 2015, 9:01 AM

Clemson stands out early for Georgia lineman

It’s early in the process, but 3-star 2016 offensive tackle prospect Luke Elder likes what he sees out of Clemson. Clemson offered the LaGrange (GA) lineman in early February during a weekend visit. He was back this past weekend for another junior day and came away impressed with what he saw. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson stands out early for Georgia lineman

Mar 10, 2015, 11:53 AM

Not good enough for his home state dogs to offer huh?
We'd love to have you Luke! I think Ga has a ( failure to communicate).

Yet. I bet there will be more to come.***

Mar 10, 2015, 1:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Re: New Story: Clemson stands out early for Georgia lineman

Mar 10, 2015, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Clemson stands out early for Georgia lineman ]

I agree... Luke...you haven't seen anything until you see game day at Clemson...the run down the hill...the wild atmosphere where you guys can really get connected with the team and fans. Exciting as we watch our Tigers play...the support from the fans...I could go on and on about who Clemson is..."WE ARE FAMILY" and we want you to be part of Clemson Family. Go Tigers!!!!

Justin Bieber is going to have a helluva time getting

Mar 10, 2015, 6:06 PM

his hair back.

Re: Justin Bieber is going to have a helluva time getting

Mar 10, 2015, 9:23 PM

I see ScAr Tech offered ...and yet no mention from young Luke when laying out his favs. Seems like that Coot offer is getting back to its old , dull and uninteresting status.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic