Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Chase Brice: I'm not afraid of the competition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,535

New Story: Chase Brice: I'm not afraid of the competition

Jun 20, 2016, 8:13 AM

Chase Brice: I'm not afraid of the competition

Chase Brice was back on campus for head coach Dabo Swinney's high school camp last week, and he breaks down his visit for TigerNet. What are his thoughts on the competition at quarterback? What does he expect out of Grayson this season? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Chase Brice: I'm not afraid of the competition

Jun 20, 2016, 9:37 AM

I'm so pumped to have Chase coming to Clemson. He seems like a great qb with a winning attitude and willingness to work hard and learn. Any team that wants to continually dominate needs to have several talented qb's both for the competition and injury purposes. And we all know that Dabo doesn't evaluate talent based on the number of stars next to your name. I can tell Chase is all in. Good luck this season young man!!!

I think he will be great..

Jun 20, 2016, 9:41 AM

Even if he never neat out Hunter Johnson, he still could be a two year starter. Maybe Johnson plays for 3 years and never RS's. Maybe Brice RS's and stays the whole time. Whatever happens, I think he will be a great one. I love his film. I think he already throws a better deep ball than Johnson. He just looks less physically mature and doesn't have the footwork like Johnson. Both QB's look great though. We still have no idea how great Cooper will be either.

agree 100%***

Jun 20, 2016, 9:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Jun 20, 2016, 9:49 AM

You're the man Chase!

Jun 20, 2016, 10:51 AM

Most top QB's understand what happens -there is only one "the man" at the time. Nature of the competition at the position. They know odds are they will RS and may not get 3 years at starter. They have to be the best, or take 1-2 years as a starter, or realize they will be a backup and stay for the education and learn to be a coach or transfer. The thing is, we keep getting top qbs that want to be part of Clemson.
Trust me on this, QB's that are the kind of player we want understand the system, aren't scared to compete and can deal with the results.

Jun 20, 2016, 11:31 AM

Agree with all the comments above. We need and will use all these great QBs they are each special in their own way and have outstanding, competitive attitudes. We need to be prepared for all eventualities. Next man up!

I love Chase's drive to compete and win

Jun 20, 2016, 1:30 PM

At the level of competition Chase is playing with and competing against he is capable of coming in and starting ahead of every QB not named Superman.

I love Chases film and toughness to pickup a block or call out his WR'e when they are out of position. It takes a big man to step forward and go against Hunter. He believe both guys will be better and NFL material because they chose to compete against the best.

Don't look back now because 6-5 Evan Lawence(2018's #1 recruit is coming for your position) Dabo loves these new recruiters and commits. They stand for Clemson at such a young age.

I'm sure Bryant, Israel and Cooper look forward to the challenge as well.

It's hard to believe this is the first full offseason for Deshaun after his first full year of college football coming off an injury in his freshman season. Deshaun's sophomore season he only shattered the NCAA record being the 1st QB to pass over 4,000 yards and rush for over 1000 yards. He finished third in Heisman votes also and was within a hair of a National Championship at 14-1.

The best is yet to come and with the best WR's, TE's, RB's and OL Deshaun should be amazing making the best of teams look silly.

Go Tigers!!!??????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,535
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic