Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Chalk up another star for Clemson tight end commit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 3,687

New Story: Chalk up another star for Clemson tight end commit

Apr 25, 2015, 9:01 AM

Chalk up another star for Clemson tight end commit

One of Clemson’s first commitments for the 2016 recruiting cycle picked up his fourth star Thursday in the latest recruiting rankings released by ESPN. What does J.C. Chalk say about picking up his fourth star? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"and staying at the lake" Nice.***

Apr 25, 2015, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: New Story: Chalk up another star for Clemson tight end commit

Apr 25, 2015, 9:35 AM

We just keep hitting home runs with what these guys are looking for in a University and in a football program. The "family" atmosphere keeps resonating with these guys which says a lot about them, their values and what really is important to them. It does matter, and nobody does it better than Dabo and our staff, and include in that the players we have signed and the ones being recruited, too. They are selling the program as much as anybody. It's a huge help. IMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2015, 9:55 AM

I agree, but I think the family atmosphere has always been at CU. It just took Dabo's initiate to show it to prospects. Other coaches should be doing the same thing. CU is also a first class university, academically, and a wonderful place to spend ones formative years. It's good to see our story being told.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2015, 6:37 PM

So right...

Apr 29, 2015, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Chalk up another star for Clemson tight end commit ]

I do 100% agree with you. It is all the above and so much more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2015, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Chalk up another star for Clemson tight end commit ]

I agree, and that family mentality attracts quality young men who place a high priority on integrity, class, and values. Those type of players subsequently attract other quality recruits down the line. Meanwhile, the same programs (Scar, UGA, Bama, Florida State, Miami) continuously make headlines for players getting into trouble.

I really like how he said he was mostly excited how that extra star helps Clemson. Selflessness instead of selfishness is crucial on a team and I think that has really been ingrained in Clemson's culture, not just football but students, alumni, teachers, and fans too.

I think Chalk will fit right in at Clemson and be another great student-athlete ambassador for the University.

Apr 29, 2015, 9:20 PM

Absolutely!

Apr 25, 2015, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Chalk up another star for Clemson tight end commit ]

Can't wait to see this young man in a Clemson Uniform and playing in "THE" Death Valley. Come on down to the "HILL". Not another like it. Go Tigers...

Sign wth Clemson and your ratings go up

Apr 25, 2015, 10:01 AM

it used to be the opposite

Sign wth scar and...

Apr 25, 2015, 10:31 AM

You get the best legal advice in the state!!!

Proud of Mr. Chalk. Looking forward to seeing you run down the hill!

~JKB

Re: Sign wth Clemson and your ratings go up

Apr 30, 2015, 12:14 AM [ in reply to Sign wth Clemson and your ratings go up ]

That's an ole school post. Right on brother, exactly how it used to be!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2015, 11:16 AM

anyone notice how many of our commits have bama offers? Not that this should be THE measuring stick, but it shows we are winning some good battles against the big boys.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Satan is.....***

Apr 25, 2015, 12:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2015, 1:43 PM

It sure looks tempting for him to check out SMU with his uncle and Chad there.

Apr 25, 2015, 2:54 PM

I can definitely see SMU making a more bigger push when the next NSD get closer and closer...

I don't know about you guys

Apr 25, 2015, 3:23 PM

But I think it's pretty cool that we are recruiting these kids who end up being better than originally thought (by the so called "experts"). I think it speaks volumes to our staff. Although, we have to give Chad Morris the credit for this one.
The Chad did a lot to help turn around our program. Long live The Chad.

Re: I don't know about you guys

Apr 26, 2015, 5:26 PM

Well, Dabo played for his grandad Gene Stallings so I am gonna have to credit Dabo for this pick up.

Re: The "Missing Link" from ther offense

Apr 25, 2015, 10:42 PM

Without a doubt the Tight End position is the last remaining piece of the puzzle for the Offense to put pressure on defenses that will over load them. Whether Leggett or someone else this season will finally tell if the offense is complete. By the way, beating the "chickens" in "cootville" is still number 1 priority.

Replies: 18
| visibility 3,687
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic