Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Brandon Streeter happy to be home: "This is truly a dream of mine"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Brandon Streeter happy to be home: "This is truly a dream of mine"

Dec 14, 2014, 8:01 AM

Brandon Streeter happy to be home: "This is truly a dream of mine"

It didn't take Brandon Streeter long to feel like a part of the coaching staff Saturday, getting immediate grief from secondary coach Mike Reed. Streeter will take the teasing, however, because it means he's home. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love it! Brandon my friends, is the type of person

Dec 14, 2014, 8:21 AM

we should be hiring at Clemson! Someone who just loves the University and has a dream to come back and give back! Welcome home Brandon and Thanks Coach Swinney!!

Message was edited by: Orange®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he is going to be the perfect coach for Cole!

Dec 14, 2014, 8:35 AM

I hope (and almost expect)to see Cole start (and finish) the bowl game like he started Gawja game! - Go Tigers, Go Cole finish your career as a NFL prospect. Outshine Oklahomer QB!

Re: I think he is going to be the perfect coach for Cole!

Dec 14, 2014, 8:39 AM

Oklahoma has a pitiful pass defense. Their rush defense is what, 17th??? Their pass defense is in the 100's. The game plan should be simple, even with Stoudt. Get the ball off quick and into the hands of Williams and Scott and Peake and Gallman.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think he is going to be the perfect coach for Cole!

Dec 14, 2014, 5:18 PM [ in reply to I think he is going to be the perfect coach for Cole! ]

A message to Cole... Cole, go out there and have fun. Forget all the other things and remember when you got the touchdown against Georgia Southern when you dropped the ball picked it up and completed the pass. Have fun with the guys and know we do appreciate all you do while you are here. Good passing day and good quarterbacking against Oklahoma. I know you will bring it home.

: Brandon Streeter

Dec 14, 2014, 10:34 AM

What I remembered most was he'd get hurt, still play or was suppose to be out for three weeks and start the next game. He always fought. And kept fighting. Glad your back. And yea don't screw up Watson.

Re: New Story: Brandon Streeter happy to be home: "This is truly a dream of mine"

Dec 14, 2014, 11:37 AM

Welcome home Brandon. Glad that you are.back. I think this was a.great hire by Dabo. He will have his hands full right off the.bat getting Coles head and confidence back. Hopefully, the time off has given Coles shoulder time to heal. The biggest thing though, if he doesn't have it together, there is an immediate change to Nick. As I have said, Nick is here for 2 more years and game experience for him is a necessity. He will be the only QB on campus in Spring Practice with enough experience to run the offense. With no experienced QB at Spring Practice( if he doesn't get significant playing time), that could hurt the momentum going into summer workouts and drills. I know that Isreal and Bryant are enrolling in January, but how much will they know about the offense, and how much will they be able to contribute? I think that's why Nick should get the bulk of playing time in bowl since Cole is done after Bowl Game. Give Cole a chance, but if nothing has changed, put Nick in immediately for rest of game.

Re: New Story: Brandon Streeter happy to be home: "This is truly a dream of mine"

Dec 14, 2014, 11:59 AM

Completely agree with you. If it doesn't look good make the change sooner rather than later. Our defense is great and will keep us in the game but even great defenses can break. Offense has to help also.

In a odd way, I think it night be a good thing Watson will be out for spring

Dec 14, 2014, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Brandon Streeter happy to be home: "This is truly a dream of mine" ]

We need to break in these 2 new QBs and what better way to do it by making them come in and immediately take reps with the first team. I think with the experience they will have in the spring will help us out alot if Watson were to go down again next season (knock on wood). Watson will be able to practice with our receivers the whole summer so I don't think him missing out on spring will be that bad

Dec 14, 2014, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Brandon Streeter happy to be home: "This is truly a dream of mine" ]

Glad you are not a coach...can't win with Nick.

Dec 14, 2014, 1:32 PM

I like Streeter, the kid has moxy.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2014, 2:12 PM

Does this mean that Jon Gruden won't be coaching our receivers next year?

Dec 14, 2014, 5:14 PM

Welcome back. We know you will do a great job.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic