Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Big Mac: Mac Lain breaks down the offensive line
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Big Mac: Mac Lain breaks down the offensive line

Apr 8, 2015, 9:15 AM

Big Mac: Mac Lain breaks down the offensive line

Left guard Eric Mac Lain loves what he has seen out of the offensive line reserves during fall camp and he sat down with TigerNet Monday evening to give his scouting report on seven of those players. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our Missing Link

Apr 8, 2015, 9:32 AM

Seems to have been found. I hope all this translates to a really dominant group up front this year and into the future. The OL has been the biggest missing piece to our puzzle of how to get to a really elite level as a team, IMO. This team should be fun to watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our Missing Link

Apr 8, 2015, 9:51 AM

If the defense doesn't have a drop off in production then the Clemson Tigers will be an unstoppable force for about 2 or 3 seasons to come. This is going to be exciting to watch indeed.

GO TIGERS!

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: Our Missing Link

Apr 8, 2015, 3:49 PM

The defense can stand a drop-off. We don't have to be the number 1 defense again to win it all. Granted that won a lot of games for us last year with our lack of offense, but this year should be an exception. There shouldn't be a more potent, talented offense in all of CFB than ours this year. The object of the game is to score the most points, and there's no doubt in my mind, with our D and a healthy DW4, that we can't do that 14 times next year and in 2016! We too deep...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You misspelled 15 times***

Apr 8, 2015, 5:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liked this story.....

Apr 8, 2015, 10:00 AM

Especially the scouting report!

Re: New Story: Big Mac: Mac Lain breaks down the offensive line

Apr 8, 2015, 10:36 AM

Hopefully Big Mac has got some of his speed back that he lost at first when he gained all of that weight. If he can move well at his size he could be a force to be reckoned with.

Apr 8, 2015, 1:13 PM

As we all already know if FB is your best sport to watch. I good athletic OL can make average QBs and RBs look like pro/super bowlers. And DW isn't an average QB, and we have some RBs that if they follow their blocks up front until they open up that crack they need to get loose, we can have maybe the best offense than any of us, us old timers and all have ever seen at Clemson. If we would have had a very good OL when CJ was at Clemson, there wouldn't have been anyway they could have kept him out of the heisman race, he would have been there with an incredible year that would have surpassed the incredible that he did have. A good OL makes all the skill players look better than they really are I think, and hopeful we will see that for a very long time bc I believe our Offensive Co Coordinators will be at Clemson for a long time if they can get the job done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2015, 1:48 PM

I thought O.J. (Oliver jones) was done with football there was an article a while ago about him having to give up football but he's in the picture (purple shirt with the boot on). I hope this means he is trying to get better and continue to play. Anyone know anything.

Apr 8, 2015, 5:36 PM

Some really good things to say about 3 guys we need to be ready to bridge the gap till the true freshmen get ready to play. Hearn, Falcinelli and Morris are probably going see meaningful snaps this year.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic